OT: Count To A Million Game!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
7087 keep the numbers straight!

Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
7088 - Damn. You guys have been @#$&ing up the numbering in this thread. :lol: I just spent five minutes editing all the posts to get the count straight.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
7089, lol.

Crack heads can't count.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
7091 yes it is, lol. ?

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
7091 - Speaking of cocaine...

Congratulations to Lamar Odom for becoming the first man in history to have coke and hookers save his marriage. :tup:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
7092 really?

7093 bored as hell being a babysitter to grown ass people. So glad I'm almost out of the army. Only one more 24 hour shift in my career here, and hopefully last involuntary one of my life. 49 days and a wake up to go.

7095 [MENTION=5193]War_Panda04[/MENTION] lols oopsies just saw the tag haha. I'd admit I haven't been on my computer much lately

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
7096 - My girlfriend has been bugging me to tell her what I want to do for my 30th birthday that's coming up soon... I think there are some realllllly fast go carts around here somewhere. Other than that, I can't think of much besides maybe feral pig hunting from a helicopter with a machine gun. But we'd have to travel down south for that. :lol:
Any ideas?

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
7098 - I haven't really done anything for my birthday for a number of years now. I used to live in some beautiful places with a lot of things to do. My 25th, I spent in Thailand, which is tough to beat. I can't really think of anything special or exciting.

I feel like I'm turning into an old man. :/

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
7100 good luck! ?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
7103 nope it won't, lol.