MTV CRIBS : That Boosted Bitch! WHY?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We know lots of people have seen this video already, and the backlash she's received is incredible and has caused major uproar in the Subaru scene.

Our question is why? Why would you make a video like this? First off the car is a 2008 WRX with a wrap and wheels. Why brag about that? We would love to know why she made this video. Was it a joke? She shut down her Facebook page and Instagram went private. She'll never be able to go to a meet again without people talking about her behind her back, and the memes now that are out are unreal, lol.

Also we wonder if the people who sponsor her like this kind of drama? We know we can't support or buy products from people who support her. This is the type of behavior that hurts the Subaru community and it's very sad to see. :(

Thoughts?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Looks like there is more to this story now with Sammy Speed AKA: thatboostedchick.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
This gets even better! :rofl:

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
shes playing it off like there is a tv show coming out nd that was a pilot episode for it nd one of her "haters" found it and leaked it

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
shes playing it off like there is a tv show coming out nd that was a pilot episode for it nd one of her "haters" found it and leaked it
That's a lie, lol.

Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
She never thought this would blow up in her face.

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
She never thought this would blow up in her face.

I don't think she has a problem with things "blowing up in her face." :lmao: Did I go to far?

Really? 10 minutes of that garbage? I stopped when she was "warming up her whip" as I could feel my IQ dropping. I weep for today's youth.

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
Really? 10 minutes of that garbage? I stopped when she was "warming up her whip" as I could feel my IQ dropping. I weep for today's youth.
This needs to go in the IGOTASTI Famous Quotes Thread.

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!

honestly i haven't even watched the whole thing. i couldn't stand it anymore after she said he wheels were more than your handbag or whatever.