GC Old GT after transplant :)

BladeRunner

And a new cooling-plate / slam-plate arrived ;)
8f922bb9280360b4c14d23584e932c1d.jpg

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
So much cleaner than mine is. I just don't know what I could do to improve the looks under the hood. The one thing I can't stand about the STi is all the cutter under the hood.

I'm curious how/where you will be mounting the hand brake. I have been contemplating this for some time and wanted to see any other implementations before doing this myself. :tup:

BladeRunner

So much cleaner than mine is. I just don't know what I could do to improve the looks under the hood. The one thing I can't stand about the STi is all the cutter under the hood.

I'm curious how/where you will be mounting the hand brake. I have been contemplating this for some time and wanted to see any other implementations before doing this myself. :tup:
Believe me - it is not still as clean as could be ;) It's barely ok But I'll get there eventually ;)
About the hand brake. I've been thinking, and most probably I'll get rid of the OEM handbrake and place this one instead. I don't have the ABS so I do not need to keep the diagonal braking lines ;) and the A-group homologation for this year is with me ;) One but: I have to figure out how tu utilise the e-brake signal switch from OEM handbrake (I have a DCCD so it is quite necessary)
In case of newer models (GD and on) it is much better to plug in the N-group brakes (QSP or AP-Racing - good to mention that the AP is twice the price of QSP with the same quality ;) ), because they have the 2-circut pump ;)

Last edited:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Damn, the red definitely livens up the engine bay! :tup: