New member here. hello from New York

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
Hey all my name is Warren im new to forums but not new to the subaru community. I currently own a 2007 subaru WRX/STi WRB it has 100k miles mostly stock besides cobb intake and highflow catted invidia turboback exhaust. Protuned by mikey botti at efi logics 285whp/312wtq this is my 4th subaru previously owned a 2014 wrx hatch that was totalled, 2012 impreza hatch, and a 2008 legacy. I live in Putnam county, New York. If you want to know where. Ask. flad to be a part of this community. Thanks for reading everyone.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome friend.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!!!

Pics of the ride!!

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
not sure how to post pics yet.. tried that "insert image" button but it asks for a URL. any help?

Grinder34

Track Monkey
lookin good! I wish we'd had as much snow down here as you've gotten up north. I'm jealous! Also, that's incredibly clean for it being the middle of winter and all the salt!

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
lookin good! I wish we'd had as much snow down here as you've gotten up north. I'm jealous! Also, that's incredibly clean for it being the middle of winter and all the salt!
i took this pic the second i left the car wash.. 10 mins down the road the car was white again!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
WRB FTW!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We agree 100% with you.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Hello chloe! Shes drop dead gorgeous! :tup:

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
i love her lol. got it a few weeks ago from a friend of a friend. one owner all maintenance done at local subaru dealer with records and a clean carfax. $17k

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Woah how many miles?! Thats hell of a deal! Show us more pictures too please!

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
Woah how many miles?! Thats hell of a deal! Show us more pictures too please!
bought it with 97k miles on it.. all major services were done already by EFI Logics again with records except for the timing belt but that's due at 105k i believe. i don't have a lot of pics of the car just yet but once its nicer out i will do a whole photo album with pics of everything. body and interior are mint too only problem is a ding on the pass door but the dent guy at my job will take it out for free so i'm not worried. i got a hell of a deal for this car i couldn't pass it up. when i was looking for a new car after the accident i think i found every single STi for sale withing a 5hr radius of me.. ironically this one was the closest 20mins from my house. guy was only selling because he wanted to buy a 2015 STi.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Yeah thats a fantastic deal! Cherish her!

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
Yeah thats a fantastic deal! Cherish her!
oh i will. ive always wanted a hawkeye STi ever since i first saw one and now i finally have it. i just wish i had a garage to keep her in but i do have a car port so at least she stays dry.. cold.. but dry

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
my plans for the car which wont happen for quite awhile. karlton fender flares. cf 04-05 hood scoop maybe the whole hood. havent decided on wheels yet but i do want a nice wide set with some beefy tires to fill those flares. i dont do the whole cambered wheels and stance BS but it will have a nice track stance. looking into ISC N1 coilovers and some whiteline suspension components. i have alot of ideas now i just need the funds lol

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Hahah dont we all?! :tup: