GD The BAD STI.... It has been a good run.

Fuck it... Screw what it looks like... I'm going with the shifter extension that made me start this search. Function over form. And personally... I think it looks awesome lol.

Bent%209inch-2.jpg

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
The BAD STI. It will never be sold

That looks....insane.... :lol:

9 inches double bend? If it were anything else you might have a problem. :rofl:

That looks....insane.... :lol:

9 inches double bend? If it were anything else you might have a problem. :rofl:

LOL. I'm still being indecisive... I can't find a single person on a forum who likes the extension... Its just too long of a throw. Tons of for sale threads (but none current). I'm going to call Chris @ WC Lathe Werks tomorrow and see if he can do something custom. If so I'll make a PVC mockup to determine what I want. :D

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Keep us updated!

The BAD STI.... It's been a good run.

The car is being sold Saturday. It will be missed and I will cry. I have so much into it... But it "needs" so much more to get to where I wanted it (and we all know it never gets there, there's always one more mod).

I'll always regret not seeing what my build could to pushed to the max on a built block.

It's been a good run.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Youre the biggest hypocrit ever! *cries*

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
The car is being sold Saturday. It will be missed and I will cry. I have so much into it... But it "needs" so much more to get to where I wanted it (and we all know it never gets there, there's always one more mod).

I'll always regret not seeing what my build could to pushed to the max on a built block.

It's been a good run.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh crap... What are your future plans car wise?

I picked up a 99 cherokee 4x4 with only 95k (those engines go to 300k regularly).

I'm building it into an off road expedition vehicle. :D

Right now I have the interior torn apart for bed lining. I'm doing tan inside to match the interior and metallic gray bed liner on the outside. Suspension and tires will come after.

I'll also be getting a low mileage g37 for a daily driver soon. When I can afford to spend $40k on a toy and race it I'll build my 600hp 1500lb lotus 7.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Ok pics of the g when you get it.

And definitely pics and info on the lotus!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Omg that lotus is nastyyyyyyyyyy

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I think you should definitely go for the lotus. Is that an LS i'm seeing? Yeah you should do that! :tup:

You know I'm no longer in the 240 right? I crashed it and ended up back in an STi :shock:

I was a cunt hair close to installing the turbo setup and AWIC, but alas... the universe though I wasn't worthy so we are putting it in my friends silvia instead.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
I think you should definitely go for the lotus. Is that an LS i'm seeing? Yeah you should do that! :tup:

You know I'm no longer in the 240 right? I crashed it and ended up back in an STi :shock:

I was a cunt hair close to installing the turbo setup and AWIC, but alas... the universe though I wasn't worthy so we are putting it in my friends silvia instead.

You make it sound like youre at fault! :angry:

It wasnt your fault! :banghead:

question on the BAD STi setup... how did you get the catless Cobb downpipe? did they sell one at one time?

Yup. Up until at least 2010.

Omg that lotus is nastyyyyyyyyyy

I know right!

Shit man I didn't know that! Sorry to hear! I'm sure you're enjoying the STI though. :) And yes it is an LS! I want a 600hp LS3 in mine. The car's weigh 1500lbs wet... That's an over 30% better power to weight ratio than a Veyron lol.

So I need the approval of you guys on this... I've wanted a nice luxury car for a while that will be my DD for the next decade (so the Jeep and future Lotus can be project cars). The STI is selling for $27k... I was going to pick up a regular G37 sedan for ~$20k and pocket $5-6K after paying tax.... But I really want a G37 Sport. They have: better seats, a quicker steering ratio, Brembo's, an LSD, and better wheels (I hate the regular G37 wheels). I'm looking at the below G37 sport Saturday after I sell the STI... It $25k so after tax it will be as if I swapped the STI for it (which sort of bothers me)...

40676939361.382152599.IM1.MAIN.565x421_A.565x375.jpg

Link to listing