What are your concerns? :)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
PSi Proformance does some sick builds

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Do it. Tell them we sent ya. Also their a Vendor here. ?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
[MENTION=2654]PSIPROformance[/MENTION]

Also I took my insurance off my car so she will be going into storage in September. Right now my plan (which is subject to change). My short block will be getting done by IAG and im getting a stage 3 short block from them. Ill also be doing head work. I read so many horror stories about cams so ill stick with my stocks but I will upgrade the retainers, springs and valves so I can get a better rev. Ill be going with a competition Stage 5 clutch. I also want to sell my current turbo setup and go with a Borg Warner setup. Twin scroll setup with double dump tubes :) and ill reverse the intake manifold and get a Full Race reverse front mount intercooler kit. While ill be doing the engine ill get IAG fuel rails and lines and get a IAG air pump delete to complete the engine. For little things the head lights will be done next year now along with the brakes, I need a new front STi emblem I need new wheel lugs and center caps. But thats all for now :)

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Wow, nice! When's all this getting done? Im not too far from IAG and would love to see it!

Well just an update seeing I havent done one in a while lol the plan hasnt changed much. Im considering shipping my car to IAG and getting them to do my engine. Right now im pretty sure ill go with a stage 3 block and stage 4 heads. While its there ill prob get them to install my new clutch, fuel system and aos. I plan on buying IAGs fuel rail kit, fuel lines and Aeromotive fuel reg and sell the perrin one I have. I plan on getting a Stage 4 Competition Clutch. I have hub centric rings, red Rays center caps and Rays lugs nuts. I do believe ill also switch out my gauges. Also plan on getting RCE sway bars ans kartboy endlinks along with a Perrin PSRS kit and GS master cylinder brace. After all this the car will be prob done for a while. Might do a different turbo setup down the road or buy a new toy to do up :) Cheers.

Well I started the parts order lol heres to many more I guess. So tonight I ordered a Killer B oil pickup tube along with the baffle. I also order IAG fuel rails and fuel line kit to fit an Aeromotive fuel regulator. Next will prob be the sway bars, endlinks, pitch stop, engine and trans mounts, cylinder brace and a PSRA kit. Then all I have to do is short block and heads hahah

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
How much does IAG want to do the build?

Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Thats a long way to send the car, no? Is there nobody local, or even closer? I guess I'm just wondering how you settled on IAG?

How much does IAG want to do the build?

Im waiting on a quote but im thinking around the 8-9000 dollar mark lol

Thats a long way to send the car, no? Is there nobody local, or even closer? I guess I'm just wondering how you settled on IAG?

I settled on IAG just because it seems like they have the least amount of issues. Dont have anyone local I would trust again. There is people around my area who would haul the cdar down for a good price. Anyone else have any ideas on companys?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Im waiting on a quote but im thinking around the 8-9000 dollar mark lol

I settled on IAG just because it seems like they have the least amount of issues. Dont have anyone local I would trust again. There is people around my area who would haul the cdar down for a good price. Anyone else have any ideas on companys?
Call [MENTION=2654]PSIPROformance[/MENTION] and tell them we sent you. They're a vendor who supports us here.