The Post Whore Thread!

TK-421

I am a plethora of knowledge and I love to teach. I used to hate it when my father would try and teach me things and as I become older and more like him I understand why he loved teaching who ever he could or who ever was willing to learn

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
For sure. Learning keeps life fresh.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
That's why we push for only the best information for igotasti.com.

TK-421

Do you remember all those places? I want to go to Spain this coming year.

Was pretty young when I was in Spain, but most of the others were when I was older, other than Russia, I was also young when we went there. I know it was during the end of the Cold War when we went, remember hearing stories from my dad saying how a lot of things were off limits to Americans

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
I don't mind too much. I figure if it's gonna be cold, at least it can be pretty and fun for the scoob.

TK-421

I remember having fun in parking lots with my old 04, but public roads made me cringe because of road salt/rock salt. And I've grown accustomed to wearing gym shorts, t-shirts and flip flops looking like the local beach dude when I go into the shop to tune a car.

Alter3go

[MENTION=2848]Gussy818[/MENTION] Spain is great I went three times. You would enjoy it also a lot of single people make it out to Ibiza a little island off of Spain also capo de Mallorca, and Barcelona is awesome I have even made my way through Sevilla which is kind of poor and a lot of things r shutdown there.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Thoughts on the shelby gt350?

Gussy818

[MENTION=2848]Gussy818[/MENTION] Spain is great I went three times. You would enjoy it also a lot of single people make it out to Ibiza a little island off of Spain also capo de Mallorca, and Barcelona is awesome I have even made my way through Sevilla which is kind of poor and a lot of things r shutdown there.

I'll try n check those places out if I go lol...I wanna run with the bulls aswell

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Makes me sick!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
You dont see the lake of salt?!

Didnt realize it was upside down.

I've always wanted to go clubbing at Ibiza since I was in to the Electronic Dance Music scene for some time and even have turn tables.

At least i got to see allot of the European DJ's from 98-2,004 when the American rave and club scene went off the hook. Hell I got to meet allot of them and even have autographs from many of them.

Wife and I still plan on going to Ibiza but we will be in our 40s clubbing lol.