Alter3go

0772e52cb33fd2951ca0ab33572c3e43.jpg

b0495f121b971f306a8b8d1543c1af84.jpg

Got a new sticker :)

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Car is sex.....

Alter3go

I do engage in a lot of sexual activities with it. Lol jk. Got a new playmate for it though!

2b8a6a92ab103167ca539fbf5197e802.jpg

Just bought this bad boy today!! 2003 Evo VIII rally red :)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Give us some details.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
More pics. More info. Asap. :lol:

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Yeah, wheres more info on your ///M? I'm gonna have to start a journal for mine soon...just got new wheels!

Alter3go

AA stage II Supercharger kit AA water meth injection kit Front racing dynamics strut tower brace AP RACING big brake kit F:6 piston R:4 piston Agency header and titanium tip muffler Status gruppe catted x-pipe and rasp eliminator pipe Depo headlights and smoked taillights Custom painted valve cover to match car 19in Maya STM rims which are no longer made Vorsteiner carbon fiber hood, lip, side skirts, roof, trunk lid, diffuser are no longer produced for the e46 m3 Carbon fiber mirrors H&R coilovers on all four corners Tinted windows Carbon fiber interior trim Sparco race seats with custom upholstered rear stitched sparco seats to match front Custom kicker subwoofers and box wrapped in carbon fiber And many more 600hp @9.5PSI

Also I replaced just about every gasket except the head and replaced coil pack, spark plugs, spring perches for coils. Also RTABs and RTAs (done by BMW ) along with with brand new continental extreme contact DWSs all the way around. Replaced section II and III of the exhaust.

Alter3go

b37b86f2464764552058ed404a965f58.jpg

281c4362d062f3ba2a454df54f4c762f.jpg

712befc259c9189222151e41cfac5ea9.jpg

Also fixing about to repaint oil cooler give her a fresh oil change. Also fix the frog light it's cracked but still works and trim flew off on highway.

Grinder34

Track Monkey
I've got an '00 pre-facelift E39 M5, bone stock except for removing the 6-disc changer in the boot and wiring in an aux adapter.

I just bought some wheels, and we'll see if they fit! I went 285 all around, which will be tight up front (with no camber adjustment from the factory). Other than that I'm going to try to keep the modding light, although I'd love to drop in a Stage I or II S/C kit. Welllll, I'll probably do the muffler delete. It saves like 35-50 lbs, and makes it sound better. But other than that stock and just enjoy it until I'm richer.

Did you do all the work to your E46, either choosing and/or installing all the mods, or did you get it modded?

Alter3go

It was all professionally done at a shop except the regular maintenance which is done by me. Also I have changed some things since then to make it more tolerable for daily driving. some chosen by previous owner though. I knew the guy so I had some influence :)

Post pics of the 5!! I want to see. My Evo gets delivered to my front door today possibly if not tomorrow morning. I'll post them up together. I eventually want a subaru again though :)

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Cant wait to see more! Whats done to it?

Alter3go

RIPsta's SWP 13" STI Hatchback Stage 2+

Current mods are as follows:

Fully Built Motor
- Evo 9 turbo
-AMS Spec Pistons Forged 4340
-Manley H Beam Rods
-Clevite Main Rod Bearings Include Thrust Bearings
-ARP Main Stud Kit
-Arp Head Stud Kit
Mitsubishi Timing Package
Mitsubishi Water Pump Kit
Mitsubishi Oil Pump Kit
AMS Big Intercooler
Injen Upper Intercooler Pipe
Injen Air Intake
EMS V2 Intercooler Lower Pipe
APS Atmospheric Bov.
APEXY Turbo Back Exhaust
APEX Turbo Timer
Short Shifter
Cobb Access Port
Boost Guage
Manual Boost Controller
Excedy Race Clutch
Clarion Upgraded Radio
-Bluettooth
-USB
-12" Subwoofer
VIS Carbon Fiber Hood
[MENTION=1172]Alin[/MENTION] [MENTION=1]IGOTASTi.COM[/MENTION]

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
More pics! :tard: :lol:

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Why does it seem like everyone ignores suspension, but will throw everything they can at the motor?

Alter3go

Well I am glad it doesn't have suspension because handling is my favorite part. I have this clean slate to mess with it but the Evo 8 is no slouch in handling even stock. It's pretty good as is right now. I being a petrol head and I'm sure many will agree...it's summer and the mod bugs are coming out strong !! lol.
[MENTION=1172]Alin[/MENTION] I got you sir!! I think I'm driving the Bee Emm double V tomorrow.