OT: Count To A Million Game!

Doing great up here in WA :) Anyone with new stuff over the holidays?

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
7702 - If you saw my credit card bill for all these engine build related parts and tools, you'd shit yourself into a coma. :rofl:

7703 - replaced timing built on gs 300 which was my daily. Drove after completed and something happened to intake cam gear and car died. This happened on Monday. Drove Subaru and on that Friday spun a bearing. Had to buy a VW Passat as new daily!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oh my lol you have me curious
:lol:

oh man, two cars down? :( eventually repairing them both while you're using the Passat?

7705 - Going to sell the GS300 as is and Keep the Passat. The STI is under the knife. Sleeving and o-ringing the block, balancing and blue printing it and going to FP back with ported and polished heads. So hopefully it will last this time.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
7706 - Holy shit...how does this even happen?! Damn man...sorry to hear.

7703 - replaced timing built on gs 300 which was my daily. Drove after completed and something happened to intake cam gear and car died. This happened on Monday. Drove Subaru and on that Friday spun a bearing. Had to buy a VW Passat as new daily!!!

7707 - The GS300 is what happens when you try and rush the repair on the dark!! The Subaru well that happened because of piss poor work done to the car.

Last edited by a moderator:

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
7708 - I hope you get it all straightened out soon. Sounds like a real headache.

7709 Since I've been MIA due to build being inactive I wanted to just say hello to all my old subaru friends on here. The purchase if a home and having our final baby has set the build progression back greatly but I'm hopefully back on track LOL.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

LOL at the age of 14 months my boy is already mastering the Brazilian ju jitsu guard game.

I also managed to finally get my martial arts books out of storage and on some shelves that I just mounted in the martial arts room.

e542720156a93e01a1b7718d582603d8.jpg

2a45aca5e7ea8685b0eea0d16dacba9e.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
7712 good here, leaving for much needed vacation tonight!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Nice! I was on ?vacation? last week but didnt go anywhere. I had some family in from Germany so i took a few days off

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
[MENTION=5193]War_Panda04[/MENTION] You'e alive!

7718 spotted in the wild wilderness of California. The ever elusive user error.

d65605ac0f91cb015c885dc4fcb503ec.jpg