OT: Count To A Million Game!

7721 finally got my header and uppipe installed. [MENTION=9]HolyCrapItsFast[/MENTION] is working his magic. Can wait to see how she goes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
7722 is it me or does this have front mount inter cooler written all over it.

94348fc30d3f3b27fb315549956de679.jpg

2019 trd 86 with an Stock na ej motor?
Kinda want to go look at one in person just to check lol...

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!

The 2017+ models of FR-S, BRZ, and GT86 got new upgrades over the previous models. There are various differences, but the manual transmission vehicles got the red wrinkle pained intake manifolds. The automatic transmission models kept the old, black look.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
@Kowalski , looks like this is your first post on IGOTASTI! Welcome to IGOTASTI!! You're going to absolutely love it here! Start an introductory thread and show us your ride!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
7727 - Hope you can get your situation sorted out. The only thing I can do is stand on the sidelines being useless since that shit is out of my league. :lol:

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
7728 - Fyi... I'm going to be MIA for most of the weekend, as I will not have cell service. So if anyone is tagging me in 'Urgent Help' or anything, someone else is going to have to jump in.

Have a great weekend! Be careful in this heat wave.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
7729 - You too!

Grinder34

Track Monkey

The bishop of Orlando claims to be the bishop of the moon, due to a canon law that says "any newly discovered territory would fall under the bishopric from whence the discovering expedition departed." His is therefore the largest Catholic diocese, at over 14,000,000 square miles.

But "discover" is used loosely in his definition, as I'm pretty sure we knew the moon was around before the moon landings.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
7735 how long till we reach 7800

7736, if you're up for it, we can both spam between the two of us and get it done very quickly!

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
7738 [MENTION=1172]Alin[/MENTION] i am alive and well. Making moves in silence

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member

SPAM sizzle pork and mmmm

7740 - I don't know why everyone turns their noses up at Spam. It's great stuff, especially the low sodium one, because it tends to be pretty salty. Fry some thin slices all crispy on a screaming hot, cast iron pan and it's great!

Last edited: