"Chloe" 07 STi

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
WELL ITS PROBABLY ABOUT THE SAME TIME AS YOU PICKING UP THOSE SEATS ! :tard:

:lmao: Luckily, I don't have to worry about that any longer!

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
Here u go [MENTION=1172]Alin[/MENTION]

d3f052d1eff2454b30a5eda1c088cf55.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Damnit, now [MENTION=1]IGOTASTi[/MENTION] doesn't have a reason to ban you anymore! :banghead:

I havent updated this in a while. havent been able to get anything new for the engine build but thanks to [MENTION=1172]Alin[/MENTION] i have all the damm bracing i need lol. picked up GTspec fender braces and a GTspec truck cage for pretty cheap from NASIOC. i have been looking for those fender braces for about 3 years since GTspec went out of business and [MENTION=1172]Alin[/MENTION] found them for me.
Now he needs to find me a set lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Now he needs to find me a set lol

Warren was going to originally buy my set, but out of nowhere, a set popped up local to him. So, potentially, your set is collecting dust in my basement... for the past two years. :rofl:

Warren was going to originally buy my set, but out of nowhere, a set popped up local to him. So, potentially, your set is collecting dust in my basement... for the past two years. :rofl:
Pm me a price and I'll see what I can manage to scrounge together. It probably won't be till after xmas so don't hold them for me if you find a buyer before hand.

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
dc73e6931ad42dcf0f129e0c8204c9a2.jpg

GTX3076R from the guys over at Import Image Racing. Ordered it Tuesday and it was delivered Wednesday (free shipping) could not be happier with their level of customer service

Importimageracing.com

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Never heard of them. :rofl:

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
well ladies and gentleman the time has come for me to sell the STi, and all the parts i bought for it.

ive honestly just lost interest in it. for those who know me i have way more fun in my Jeep than i ever did in the STi.

i also just closed on my first house with my girlfriend so i could use the extra money.

i made a post for the parts and the cars listing will be up in a few days.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Wow! Today marks [MENTION=5193]War_Panda04[/MENTION] 's last day on IGOTASTI because he'll be receiving the..... BAN HAMMER!!!!! :rambo: Right, [MENTION=1]IGOTASTi[/MENTION] ?! :rofl:

In all seriousness, that's sad to hear. If you don't mind disclosing, how much are you selling the car for? Will you be getting another car to replace the STi?

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
Wow! Today marks [MENTION=5193]War_Panda04[/MENTION] 's last day on IGOTASTI because he'll be receiving the..... BAN HAMMER!!!!! :rambo: Right, [MENTION=1]IGOTASTi[/MENTION] ?! :rofl:

In all seriousness, that's sad to hear. If you don't mind disclosing, how much are you selling the car for? Will you be getting another car to replace the STi?

Lmfaoo

No other car right now besides my Jeep. Once im situated in the house for a while i might pick up a little toy to daily. (Famous last words)

As far as price. I keep hearing in its current condition (no motor) its only worth $6-8k

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
It is with deep remorse that i announce the STi has been sold. Goodbye old friend. Until i purchase another lol

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Time to start a journal for the Jeep then!