Decisions? Is it time to say Goodbye?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Its with a heavy heart we are thinking of closing the great igotasti.com.

Now don't cry. We have made many great friendships here, but support with the lifetime members in the community hasn't been so great and Vendors have all but ran to FB and IG.

Our software can no longer be updated and we have redone some of our other sites with brand new 2020 software and they look great, but comes at such a cost and time.

Nothing is set in stone yet as we are looking at all our links created over the last 10 years.

We truly appreciate everyone here and all the support you have gave us.

God bless,
igotasti

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
The forum is perfectly fine as it is and it doesn't need upgrading, unless you're being forced to upgrade behind the scenes.

I will say this, though. If this forum dies, as will I with it. I'm not going back to any other one.

Grinder34

Track Monkey
I will say this, though. If this forum dies, as will I with it. I'm not going back to any other one.

Yeah, not sure totally what I'd do if it closed. I get that there are external pressures, but it would make me quite sad if the forum were to fold.

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
Damn...that'd be terrible. I don't want to guilt trip you or anything, because I know it probably costs you money to keep it running. But damn... After all these years, you guys are practically family.

Not sure where I'd go. If anywhere. :unsure:

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
Is it a matter of $ to keep it running?

From what I can see, I don't think anything needs upgraded.

If it?s a matter of $$ I would be willing to pitch in to keep the site going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
Yeah, I mean...I'm not loaded, but I could pitch in a little more than I already do. Just give us an idea of how much we're talking about and maybe we can figure something out. I'm sure at least a few of the guys would feel the same.

[MENTION=1]IGOTASTi[/MENTION] so where the updates JJ? We are all at the edge of our seats on this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
As of right now we are going to start to redo somethings on the site due to the massive amount of links we have here.

The database will be the first thing we start with.

We will keep everyone informed as we change things.

Thank you,
igotasti

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
Sad day at IGOTASTi.

We should all add each other on fb nd jump in a private group or something. :tup:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Sad day at IGOTASTi.

We should all add each other on fb nd jump in a private group or something. :tup:
We aren't leaving fool.

Going to redo things here like we did on igotajeep.com.

Join as a Lifetime Platinum Member Today

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
As of today we have been in the back ground for the past few weeks updating and creating a new site.

Exciting times! ;)

God bless friends,
igotasti

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
As of today we have been in the back ground for the past few weeks updating and creating a new site.

Exciting times! ;)

God bless friends,
igotasti

Does this mean that we're safe for the long haul on IGOTASTi?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Does this mean that we're safe for the long haul on IGOTASTi?
Yep!

We are moving towards a 100% all-new site!!

Thank you,
igotasti

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Yep!

We are moving towards a 100% all-new site!!

Thank you,
igotasti

I'm excited then! :bow: