OT: Count To A Million Game!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
7801, it's not required!

Eagleye

Tinkerer
7802 my week has been crazy. Setting up new cell phone service, buying phones, getting my parents new internet setup, overtime at work...

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
7803, which phone are you getting?

7804 I hear ya there mines been busy too between working and doing the last little bit to the house. Currently elbow deep in a kenworth putting a pto and pump in.
7720ab6179adcc9f485037b095003cd4.jpg
did get the 70 in mounted though so that?s a plus!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eagleye

Tinkerer
7803, which phone are you getting?
7805 Getting the iPhone 11 pro max in midnight green. I've always had Android, but I like the cameras on the new iPhone. So my wife will be getting the Note9 I'm using now. I'm not a fanboy of anything really (cars included) I just like to find things that work well for my needs.

Eagleye

Tinkerer
7806. We are saving a bunch switching to Xfinity mobile, so it basically paid for the phone.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
7807, let us know how the switch fares for you! I'm not a fanboy either and agree wholeheartedly that you should use whatever tool benefits you the best! :tup:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
7808 it?s an age old saying. Use the right tool for the job at hand.

7809, quite literally in this regard. :lol:

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
7807, let us know how the switch fares for you! I'm not a fanboy either and agree wholeheartedly that you should use whatever tool benefits you the best! :tup:

7808 it?s an age old saying. Use the right tool for the job at hand.

7809, quite literally in this regard. :lol:

7810 - You two are a couple of tools. :rofl:

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
7811 - "Breaking News: In a rare turn of events, wives and girlfriends everywhere have suddenly stopped complaining about gun and ammo purchases."

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
7813 - Do you have elderly neighbors? Are you looking for something productive to do during this whole boondoogle?

Leave a note on their door with your phone number, offering to shop for anything they will need. Not only are they more likely to get seriously ill if they are infected, but getting trampled by a bunch of goons fighting over a roll of toilet paper would be equally bad. Let's face it, you're still going shopping when you need to, so take a few extra minutes and help keep them safer as well. They'll appreciate it and it's the right thing to do.

Stick together and stay healthy. This whole thing will blow over before you know it.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!

Who needs to eat and hunt for household goods... when fuel is so cheap!!!

I don't know about you guys, but I'm cruising my life away! :lol:

7815. Well boys and girls. My block will be ordered Monday. Then hopefully off to the shop to be fixed. [MENTION=9]HolyCrapItsFast[/MENTION]. Need to pick your brain alil bit. Holler at me when you can

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
7816, I think you're going to have to call or text him. :tup:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
7818, I imagine he's a busy fellow. I don't know what your time frame is, however, if he doesn't respond within a couple of days, I'd suggest you call. If no answer, then leave a message. :tup:

7818, I imagine he's a busy fellow. I don't know what your time frame is, however, if he doesn't respond within a couple of days, I'd suggest you call. If no answer, then leave a message. :tup:

7819 no time frame really turbo has to be sent off to see if it?s still even good. Then ill be asking about turbos and ewg and few other things

7820 block is ordered can?t freaking wait!! Went through defined being that he?s a awesome parts guy lol