Price quote please

In the near future I'd like to replace my Mishimoto radiator for a new one, also is there any aftermarket bolt on fans for these? I'm still running a little hot for my liking (221?F) and I think the fans could just be the issue? They kick on as soon as I hit 221?F Also my FMIC has seen better days, it's an APS DR 750. Could be blockage of the bent fins? I cleaned it out last week. I have been searching everywhere and I can't find an exact replacement for this front mount intercooler core. I also need a good source for an AEM AFR gauge kit. the whole nine for that. New O2 sensor with it and such. I have an Innovate AFR right now and the O2 sensor keeps going bad on me. I have been protuned with it and I buy an exact replacement from Bosch and after 5-10k miles it goes haywire.

So the list of goodies:
Mishimoto Aluminum radiator
Mishimoto radiator aftermarket fan shroud
APS DR750 intercooler core (just the core)
AEM AFR gauge kit

I am not buying these tomorrow or next week, it's probably after the winter I am interested in buying. But it would really help to get a quote so I can anticipate how much I'll need for spending. Plus I'll get another pro-tune next spring.

Where's Jordan my man!
Thanks for looking vendors!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the near future I'd like to replace my Mishimoto radiator for a new one, also is there any aftermarket bolt on fans for these? I'm still running a little hot for my liking (221•F) and I think the fans could just be the issue? They kick on as soon as I hit 221•F Also my FMIC has seen better days, it's an APS DR 750. Could be blockage of the bent fins? I cleaned it out last week. I have been searching everywhere and I can't find an exact replacement for this front mount intercooler core. I also need a good source for an AEM AFR gauge kit. the whole nine for that. New O2 sensor with it and such. I have an Innovate AFR right now and the O2 sensor keeps going bad on me. I have been protuned with it and I buy an exact replacement from Bosch and after 5-10k miles it goes haywire.

So the list of goodies:
Mishimoto Aluminum radiator
Mishimoto radiator aftermarket fan shroud
APS DR750 intercooler core (just the core)
AEM AFR gauge kit

I am not buying these tomorrow or next week, it's probably after the winter I am interested in buying. But it would really help to get a quote so I can anticipate how much I'll need for spending. Plus I'll get another pro-tune next spring.

Where's Jordan my man!
Thanks for looking vendors!

Ken is that you :D ?

Haha yes Jordan I'm back! Well I never left in the first place!

Thanks for the PM Jordan! Best prices in scooby town! Haha