Need help in PA

It's going to take some time to get everything together but seeing how you are part of this group you are first in line for headlights and more than likely going to take both. What part of California? I was born and raised in Marysville /yuba city before I became a nomadic traveler due to the military.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

not to far from there Vacaville area. Just let me know what you want to do, there just sitting in on a shelf right now.

What do you guys think
8bf245e1d2b376b5641b11569fb34845.jpg

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Nice.

↪Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!↩

So headlights and fender are a check, I really think I'm going to to go with a wrx front bumper with fogs and a functional front splitter.

That's something I been wanting to do to my 04 as well. Thought you just had to get fog light assembly and the insert for it to hook up the fog lights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The wrx doesn't have the side pieces like the sti, I like the smoother look.

Question, I have not had time to do my own research but can I turn back time and swap out my 04 stuff for 02/03 bug eye pieces - I've always liked the look -

i think it will be able to bolt on in place, but you have to do entire front end. fenders, lights, bumper, hood, grill, etc.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Entire front end and tail lights plus the rear bumper are different.

Really all I'm worried about is body lines and structural stuff, not sure if the headlights will mount up to the 04. This direction I'm going is one I like the look of the 02/03 front end and finding body parts for an 04 sti (cheap) is a pain in the ass.

What the sabaru is the exact opposite of what you are thinking about doing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Nasioc has plenty of budget, quality parts for any WRX or STi!! You just have to keep looking!