What coilovers do you guys recommend

Ar.sti

Just bought the car and has a blown coilover want to replace all 4 if anyone can point me towards a nice set up

Eagleye

Tinkerer
Just bought the car and has a blown coilover want to replace all 4 if anyone can point me towards a nice set up

What is your goal with the suspension? Looks, performance, comfort, some combo of those?
Comfort - go with a stock style setup (mild drop okay too)
Performance - depends on your budget, you can get something decent around $1,200
Looks - lots of options here ranging from $500-3000

If you want to get comfort/ride quality AND performance, that is when you start spending a fair amount more. My uncle has had BC Racing coilovers on his 04 for 10 years and the ride is very stiff (uncomfortable I think), but it isn't his daily and the performance is pretty good so he's been happy with those ~$800 ones. Personally I would look at something nicer that comes with a good quality spring. Don't get caught up in how much adjustment a set has either, some of the cheapest ones have the most "adjustment" but most of their settings feel similar and unless you track the car you typically set it and forget it.

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
I really like gas shocks and springs, instead of coilovers. But that is somewhat of a personal preference thing. Ultimately, like Hawkeye said, you need to determine what the end goal is in this endeavor before choosing parts.