New to this forum...looking for a Subaru Ambassador coupon

TMF

Hello everyone,

I'm not new to forums or Subaru's, but I am new to this forum. I'm currently looking at buying a new Forester XT and am hoping to track down one of the coveted $500 off a new car purchase coupon from a Subaru Ambassador. Thanks in advance!

And just for fun, I might as well share a few pics of my past and current "Subaru's":

Past, in order:

NhigJ2Dh.jpg

5bSwBgWh.jpg

H9qyyfNh.jpg

Current:

OOQQEnCh.jpg

(the Legacy 3.6R is for sale!)

EJxylHvh.jpg

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
[MENTION=5193]War_Panda04[/MENTION]?

Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

TMF

Yep, thanks [MENTION=5193]War_Panda04[/MENTION]! I'm planning on heading to the local dealer on Monday. If I can't strike a deal there, I may be road tripping it to Heuberger in Colorado.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Yep, thanks [MENTION=5193]War_Panda04[/MENTION]! I'm planning on heading to the local dealer on Monday. If I can't strike a deal there, I may be road tripping it to Heuberger in Colorado.
OH [MENTION=5767]TMF[/MENTION], [MENTION=4535]HeubergerSubaru[/MENTION] will hook you up.

Ask for Clint.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Yep, already been working with him. Their prices are quite a bit better than the local dealers, and it makes a great excuse to fit in a ski trip :cool:
Yes sir! No one compares!

HeubergerSubaru

On Vacation
Thanks for the kind words. And heck yeah to the ski trip ! I hope it cools off here so the snow sticks around late in the season. It started with a bang, that's starting to turn into a fizzle (snow-wise).

Yep, already been working with him. Their prices are quite a bit better than the local dealers, and it makes a great excuse to fit in a ski trip :cool:

TMF

Success!

sWmPwZGh.jpg

CplBlvah.jpg

I ended up buying from Evanston Subaru in Chicagoland - surprisingly, they were the lowest price I found. It is closer to me and I also have friends in the area, so it was an easy trip.

Using the coupon was a seamless process - they applied it as part of the down payment on the final bill of sale (I triple checked to make sure it was there lol). Thanks again @War_Panda04 !

Got Pivo?

Hello!

I am new to this forum and also to Subarus. I ordered a STi and should be arriving any day now. Really excited and the wait has seemed endless. Any chance anyone has anymore of these coupons? Would highly appreciate it and thanks in advance!

Heatman66

I am looking for an ambassador coupon. Trying to get my wife a new 2018 Subaru Outback Limited with eyesight package for her Christmas/30th Wedding anniversary present. I really would appreciate your help if you can help me!

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
I am looking for an ambassador coupon. Trying to get my wife a new 2018 Subaru Outback Limited with eyesight package for her Christmas/30th Wedding anniversary present. I really would appreciate your help if you can help me!

Sorry buddy im all out. Wish i could help but happy anniversary! Hope you find one in time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JDLoren

You are so sweet? I got mine last Christmas. This year is our 23rd anniversary.

Wish the iPhone had better integration with STARLINK. Androids are a little better. Uconnect is the only thing I miss about my Dodge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk