OT: Count To A Million Game!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
5216 have fun!

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
5219 goodmorning everyone. its finally pretty nice here in NY after the few days of rain so i will be going to the car wash after work. also have some family up from Florida and my cousin wants a ride in my car so maybe ill scare him a little ;)

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
5220 [MENTION=9]HolyCrapItsFast[/MENTION] im going to be down in LI thursday or friday idk if i will be anywhere near you but if ur free we should meet up maybe grab some food. im heading to No Limit Motorsport in Medford. anyone else in that area?

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
5222 - Same here, been swamped lately. Plus tons of shit to do around the house and trying to squeeze in some much needed time at the gym as well.

sacnvz

5223 funny you mentioned the gym. I went yesterday after work. I was so tired I didn't know how I got there. My Muay Thai coach was there and he was like what are you doing today? I told him I had no idea. Then he said, well get your gloves and mouthpiece and lets go. I was in trouble. It was a good sparring session. Not too many bruises. Lol. Best way to get rid of my work stress.

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
5224 hope everyone in the states enjoyed their 4th of July weekend we had awesome weather here in NY.. I start my new job tomorrow as a service advisor at Curry Toyota so i wont be able to post on here as much as i was at my old job on the computer all day.. I wont be a total stranger

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
5228 let's ask him [MENTION=4577]TK-421[/MENTION].

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
5229 - He's driving home from work right now. He'll probably check in later on.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
5330 how do you know?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
5332 then you would have known that your vane was gonna fly off. BOOM! ?