Oil
Air filter
Fuel Filter
Coolant
Rear diff oil
Gearbox oil

Thanks to Antony for a great service!!

After that I took her to Chett for tune :D

Very happy with the results, she is sitting at 1.2 bar, and she goes very well!!

This past weekend, we went to Nelspruit, and it was a good test for the Blob on the open road.

This was at the Machadodorp toll gate:

The cops pulled me over right after the toll .... which i can expect, since its blue, has gold mags and a big wing :D

I got to Nelspruit on one tank :lol: ...

Now we know Scoobies arent known for their fuel economy, but I don't think my Blob did too badly, I arrived in Nelspruit with the gauges looking like this:

She hit 267km on half a tank... which means i she would have gotten +- 534km on the open road.

Must say as we got nearer to Nelspruit, the drive was very nice, especially in the twisty roads, see some of the pics Amy took:

Spotted an S edition Foz on the road:

Arrived!!

Spotted a new Fozzie in town:

My friend Renier, with the 02 STi also came through to Nelspruit:

Spotted a couple scoobs around town:

Met up with some of the Nelspruit scooby fans, their cars were very clean, and had low mileage!!

The drive back was awesome, we took the tunnel route, I will upload a video a bit later. Here are some of the pics.

Must say I really enjoyed the drive there and back, nearer to JHB on the N4, quite a few people drive terribly on the highway, no wonder we have some many accidents on the road.
I will definitely take my Blob on another road trip, was great fun!!

Due to the bad traffic leaving Nelspruit my fuel consumption wasnt as good as before, but it wasnt bad when I got home:

My friend with his stock bug did really well:

I found out last week Monday, she was at NXGEN for a full engine rebuild, and she had some goodies fitted last year :D

Cosworth Bearings
Cosworth Oil Pump
Cosworth head gasket
JE forged pistons
ARP rod bolts
HKS Cambelt
HKS Uppipe

Robert Viehweger

Daily Driver
Glad to have you with us again.. :) She's absolutely gorgeous. Are you planning to build her in a similar fashion as the other one?

BlueBlob

Glad to have you with us again.. :) She's absolutely gorgeous. Are you planning to build her in a similar fashion as the other one?

Thanks very much! :)

Well I am still thinking about it, but for now I want to get all the cosmetics sorted.

The first owner reveresed her into something, and the bumper will need to be repaired and fixed up.

The front bumper has some scratches as well, and the bonnet has hail damage.

The rear back seat has a cigarette burn :(

Hopefully I can get these things sorted.

After that, I will see what I want to do mechanically, but she has enough power since she was built, what I want to do is put the OEM BOV back on.

Do tasteful small cosmetic mods, maybe some JDM goodies.

She is my daily after all, so I don't want to do too much

BlueBlob

Plans for my car, let me know what you guys think :)

-Fix up the small cosmetic issues (Rear bumper damaged from first owner, hail damage on the bonnet)
-Remove Aftermarket BOV (Fit OEM one)
-Get some cool JDM goodies (Wait and see)

-I want to fit these Rallytech mudlaps.

http://www.rally-tech.com/collectio...it-impreza-gd-gg-02-07-black-pink-s-t-i-style

Also there are these mudflaps:
http://scoobyworld.co.uk/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=199_353_355&products_id=2632

http://scoobyworld.co.uk/catalog/index.php?cPath=199_353_354&osCsid=1ct205osde78t5as9390ehcog2

Which are better quality if anyone has them, plus I like the fact that it says STi on it. I know I could order the Rally Armor ones, but i like these more.

-Some gauges in the future (Perhaps Defi, or Genome)
-Impreza GDB Sti front lip Polyutherane

Where is the best place to go to?

04 05 Subaru Impreza WRX STI Style Front PU Bumper Lip Body Kit | eBay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Fit-04-05-S...m2c968e610b:m:mPuJDYV9E449RtrYdO0MrFA&vxp=mtr

Some other ideas:
Walbro 255lh fuel pump
- Blue Lug nuts (Still looking for ideas)

I would also love to get the JDM strut brace, any ideas?

I like the OEM look, and don't really want to steer to far from that... :)

Keep in mind I am in South Africa, and I will need to ship the parts.

Grinder34

Track Monkey
The only walbro pumps I've heard have been really loud. If you've already got exhausts and other stuff installed, it may not be an issue. But I went with a Deatchwerks because it was much quieter. You could consider Aeromotive as well.

BlueBlob

The only walbro pumps I've heard have been really loud. If you've already got exhausts and other stuff installed, it may not be an issue. But I went with a Deatchwerks because it was much quieter. You could consider Aeromotive as well.

Thanks bud! :)

Some updated pics:

Took the car to Mintrams Auto Clinic, for an engine wash, BOV change and some piping to be redone.

She is looking nice and clean:

Spotted this today:

BlueBlob

Update:

Got the rear bumper fixed up and resprayed

Front bumper was resprayed:

Whole car was polished:

Got the front stickers fitted, as well as a 35% smash and grab tint done.

Got my JDM button as well:

Met up with some of my Scooby friends:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
[MENTION=3864]BlueBlob[/MENTION] looks great. Love the pics. ?

Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

BlueBlob

Updates:

I got the hail removed from my car, luckily no paint work was needed. I was able to get some new door beading's as well for some of them.

See the pictures below, she is looking great.

I also ordered a new set of matts from Subaru, I got a boot matt as well.
I sold the current matts that were in this blob, and then ones from my previous blob I packed away, as they are in good condition:

And I got myself one of these, looks way better then the rusty bracket.
P.S. Yes my engine needs a clean :)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Dang! She looks great! ?

Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!