New from Michigan

oeschger_22

Hey everyone. Searched these forums a million times, figured I better join. From the Bay City area. Owned my 2008 STi for almost a year now. Love every minute of it. I am currently sitting at 327 awhp and 348 tq. Have a long list of mods done already. Bought the car basically stock.

Current parts list

Perrin CAI
Cobb 3-Port EBCS
Tomei Unequal Header
Tomei UP
Invidia Catless DP
Invidia N1 Race Exhaust
Cobb AP
Cobb Protune
BC Coilovers
Kartboy front sway bar endlinks
Whiteline front and rear swaybar
Cosmis Racing USA MR7 wheels
Bunch of other stuff that I can't remember at the moment.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!!!!

You listed the parts, now list the pictures!!!! :lol: :tup:

oeschger_22

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome to the family.

Got pics?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Oh yes he does!!!! Sick pics!!! :tup:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Very nice.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Thank you for joining and welcome! Car is beautiful.:tup:

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Welcome. Nice love me some hatches. What's your wheel and tire spec? Reason is that I've got some cosmis XT005r on the way and am deciding on a tire size.

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
Welcome! It's great to have another Michigander here!

I have to ask though, how often do you drive your car? Mine is my DD and I made the switch from 40-18's to 45-17's because
of the roads. With a 40 sidewall, my teeth were getting rattled out of my head everytime I hit a bump.

oeschger_22

The 40 profile rubs on the plastics in the fenders. One side is completely gone. Maybe if I went to a 225/40 but I hate stretch.

@batmobile drive my car every day. Where I live the roads are pretty good. Don't have many issues with the ride quality until I go down to Lansing or Detroit.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
I only had a tiny bit of rub with 265's. Strange to me that a narrower but yet similar height tire would do that.
I was prepared for the 235/40 but now you got me second guessing. I'd do a 225 if I had to. At least it's within the 9" rim spec. But damn that 35 series looks like a rubber band. Lol

oeschger_22

I only had a tiny bit of rub with 265's. Strange to me that a narrower but yet similar height tire would do that.
I was prepared for the 235/40 but now you got me second guessing. I'd do a 225 if I had to. At least it's within the 9" rim spec. But damn that 35 series looks like a rubber band. Lol

What is the offset on your wheels?