OT: Count To A Million Game!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
6836 I can live with that. A good buff and wax should seal it up fine.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
6838 How much is the intake and AP going to run you? How much would the vinyl wrap run you? How much is an exterior detail going to run you?

6839 860 for AP and intake. Wrap 555$ but my buddy doesn't know how the material is gonna last or if it will dry rot. Another guy wants to dip my car the same color. For 700$

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
6840 I'd recommend you look for a slightly used AP for around $500-550. Plenty have come up on Nasioc. Ditch the intake, you really don't need it. Get the wrap for $555. If it's by 3M, then it will last MINIMUM 4 years. That's how long my roof has been wrapped for and it's still perfect. Seen a winter as well.

6841 true. Only thing about wrap is who knows when my buddy will be able to wrap it. Only time I can go to his place is on weekends till I get some vacation time. Weekends only time he gets to see his kids. Thru the week he works 9am to 1or2 am.

6843 I'm glad I'm not close enough to drive and look at this car because I might be owning it at that price lol.

352a138b2554270c976415ba8b693600.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
6844 Fix your number, Doppelganger! :angry:

Which downpipe, Chris?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
6846 Well, it's your money, but I would never buy a brand name downpipe. I'm on the 5th year of my $100 ebay downpipe and it's still holding up perfectly fine.

6846 Well, it's your money, but I would never buy a brand name downpipe. I'm on the 5th year of my $100 ebay downpipe and it's still holding up perfectly fine.

6848 I've been looking at eBay up pipes and wondering if they would hold up. I know I had an eBay OBX turbo back on my car when I purchased it and the down pipe cracked at the flange and the exhaust brackets ripped out of the muffler after using about 10k miles.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

6849 I've heard horror stories about eBay parts and I've heard people have luck with them. And the only down pipe I seen on eBay was
e33bce16758f577e5989c24feecc0dd6.jpg

So I say I'll end up goin invidia

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!

Second year was around 70k miles. So I've had mine on for about 50k miles and it's still holding up perfectly fine.

Don't get divorced. Try to find an open bellmouth. I think [MENTION=4896]Radro[/MENTION] 's was $140 shipped for his GR.

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
6851 - Well, yesterday we finalized our wedding date (May 20th, 2017) and less than 24 hours later, that might have to change. I just got a phone call from my sister, informing me that I will be an uncle......the day before our wedding. She and my brother-in-law were going to be in the wedding, so I don't know if I'm going to have to figure something else out or push the date back a couple weeks.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
6853 Damn Ryan, you're getting old! :lmao: