gasgascc

whats going on ive got an 08 wrx sedan, full exhaust cobb intake and top mount intercooler, larger injectors and air pump delete, im needing a download link for accesstuner for this car if anyone has it!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
[MENTION=6329]gasgascc[/MENTION] welcome friend.

Maybe [MENTION=9]HolyCrapItsFast[/MENTION] can help you. ;)

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!!! You're going to absolutely love it here!! Post some pictures of the ride!!

I think George might have it for the 08 models. :tup:

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Unless someone has an old copy of AccessTuner, you are going to have a hard time getting a hold of a copy unless you go through Cobb's class to download the new version.

SDMotorworks

On Vacation
[MENTION=6329]gasgascc[/MENTION] Welcome to the forum, let us know if there is anything we can help you with.

[MENTION=9]HolyCrapItsFast[/MENTION]: I have a copy of Accesstuner, it's maybe 2 years old now. Will that work for him?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

gasgascc

Hey everyone, so I have bought accesstuner and went through the classes and everything, the reasoning for even getting accesstuner is because of the larger injectors. The thing is we don't know what size they actually are, the car was bought as is and we didn't know of any major modifications like that. So we've bought pink sti injectors and hopefully can tune the car accordingly now!

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Hey everyone, so I have bought accesstuner and went through the classes and everything, the reasoning for even getting accesstuner is because of the larger injectors. The thing is we don't know what size they actually are, the car was bought as is and we didn't know of any major modifications like that. So we've bought pink sti injectors and hopefully can tune the car accordingly now!

Let me know if you need any help. Scaling injectors is relatively straight forward

gasgascc

So we found out today that they are ID 1000cc injectors and we are pretty happy with that lol. I would definitely love some guidance throughout the tuning process, I don't have a full grasp on it yet. I did scale them down a little bit in the program but I still need to do it more and with more precision