FS: WV - 06 STi WRB Partout

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
EXTERNAL wastegate. What effect does it have if it stems back into the downpipe? [MENTION=662]Batmobile_Engage[/MENTION]

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
The same as it would if it dumped to atmosphere. I know a couple guys that route their EWG exhaust back into the downpipe to comply with exhaust noise regulations.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
So then its only used a noise resolution? Ive never seen it before thats why i ask.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
So then its only used a noise resolution? Ive never seen it before thats why i ask.

As far as I know, yes.

Once in a while you'll see a dump tube from an EWG run all the way to the rear end of the car and have it's own small muffler.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
As far as I know, yes.

Once in a while you'll see a dump tube from an EWG run all the way to the rear end of the car and have it's own small muffler.

Yes. Ive posted a picture of one! Looked weird! :lol:

Ya custom EWG dump tube. It is capped off so you can run it with a stock setup as is. But if you wanted to you could run EWG and dump it back into your exhaust by removing the cap.

I think the 04 and 06 trannys are the same. Why are you asking?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
He's probably thinking about buying it! Pm him! :tup: [MENTION=3231]BlobeyeSTi[/MENTION]

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Hahaha unfortunately i dont need a dp at the moment. Pm him about the tranny!!!!!

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
Because sadly, my 4th and 5th gear synchros are screwed up and I have some grinding issues. Tranny work is just so ridiculously expensive.

hawkeyerex

nice parts still available. this dude takes care of you, even goes the extra mile and cleans all the parts so they look new! rest assured these parts are in great shape one of the best parts sellers i know.

Just got my center vent and clock for my 07, clean, packaged great, fit perfect so my anger doesn't show on my dash anymore. The only issue was shipping was long, but, not Tony 's fault, usps just sucks. Haha! Thanks again man, car looks good once again!

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
I received the intake duct today. It's VERY clean and well packaged. Thanks again Tony!

Last edited:
You guys are welcome!

OP updated with new parts and parts sold. Also lowered some prices.

New Parts:
Grimmspeed EBCS $85
STi Pink Springs $150

New Pics: