my 2016 sti

what we can do is e-tune you for 93 now. Just install everything you have and we will go through the tuning process like normal. Then, when you get to me we will install the kit and complete the tune.

Not a big deal at all. :tup: It should be painless.

Sounds good buddy either way is fine with me I have the vacation and what not. We can plan this out and ill just have to find a hotel and what not.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I still need to make you a base map. Been REALLY busy lately. :bang:

I need for you to go to this website and register... http://www.netzonexpress.com/TuningInterface/default.asp

Follow the instruction on the opening page for creating your vehicle data and requesting a tune. We will use that site to communicate with each other regarding your tune and keep all of the data in one place. We will complete your 93 tune online first. Then we can schedule a visit later.

I am putting everything together for your flex fuel kit and it should be ready soon.

I still need to make you a base map. Been REALLY busy lately. :bang:

I need for you to go to this website and register... http://www.netzonexpress.com/TuningInterface/default.asp

Follow the instruction on the opening page for creating your vehicle data and requesting a tune. We will use that site to communicate with each other regarding your tune and keep all of the data in one place. We will complete your 93 tune online first. Then we can schedule a visit later.

I am putting everything together for your flex fuel kit and it should be ready soon.

Sounds good buddy I'll do this all tonight.

[MENTION=9]HolyCrapItsFast[/MENTION] I don't need the wideband gauge right bc ur making that harness for my ap right??

Also I'll be doing my compression check plugs and boost leak when I go to put my parts on I'll fill it out this weekend

[MENTION=9]HolyCrapItsFast[/MENTION] just let me kno Friday if u have my base tune. I'm pretty sure Saturday night I'll kno my compression and if there's any boost leaks also gonna change my plugs hopefully Saturday night

Well no base tune. Looks like no go fast parts are going on this weekend. It's the only car I have legal right now and can't not have a vehicle. Guess I'll just compresssion check and wait

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Oh crap I am so sorry for not getting back to you. I have been swamped with life and have had no time for even myself.

Since I can't remember shit and don't feel like going through a bunch of threads, I need you to run through the list of mods on your car and i will have a base tune ready for you tomorrow night. If it is just bolt on stuff then simply run a stage two cobb OTS map and drive easy with no WOT.