New guy

snowwhite04sti

hey guys.. just another new guy here.. not new to cars in general though.. I'm from Connecticut and own an 04 alpine white sti with a couple basic upgrades.. (mishimoto radiator, spt intake, aig aos, invidia up pipe, invidia cat back, no name downpipe (for now), rally armor flaps(every subie needs those right..), apc carbon fiber rear bumper shroud, bc coilovers, accessport. Im sure I've forgot a couple small things.. but that's about it.. just a basic little sti..

Grinder34

Track Monkey
hey guys.. just another new guy here.. not new to cars in general though.. I'm from Connecticut and own an 04 alpine white sti with a couple basic upgrades.. (mishimoto radiator, spt intake, aig aos, invidia up pipe, invidia cat back, no name downpipe (for now), rally armor flaps(every subie needs those right..), apc carbon fiber rear bumper shroud, bc coilovers, accessport. Im sure I've forgot a couple small things.. but that's about it.. just a basic little sti..

Welcome!

We're gonna need some pics!

When did you get the car?
How many of the mods did you do vs a prior owner (if any)?
Is your car your daily, garage queen, show car, etc...?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!!! You're going to absolutely love it here!! Post some pictures of the ride!!!

What other cars have you had in the past? How does the STi compare to them?

Do you guys have road salt in CT? Does your car have any rust? How many miles on it?