New Here

jimountain

Hi, just found this forum the other week while searching the net for info on doing a reverse manifold setup.

Nothing fancy here, 04 Silver WRX with low compression in number 3... I'm doing a hybrid "rebuild" with a new stock sti bottom end and ASF Machine chamber matched Ej205 heads...I think it has an 18g or something small ( I bought it used this year)...will probably do something in the 350 whp range...I bought the car off craigslist because it already had the 6 speed in it... got rid of the cheap coil overs and various stickers.... and put on some King Springs and Sti struts...wingless and scoop less rs hood-- I would actually like to put a stock aluminum hood back on it, with a vent... late night parking lot swap... and didn't realize the hood wasn't aluminum... whoops...

Cheers again,
Jim

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!! You're going to absolutely love it here!! Post some pictures of the ride!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
[MENTION=6430]jimountain[/MENTION] welcome friend!

*Get exclusive benefits by signing up as Lifetime Platinum Member today*

SDMotorworks

On Vacation
[MENTION=6430]jimountain[/MENTION] Welcome to the forum, let us know if there is anything we can do for you or if you need anything for it.