Spamby's '08 STi

Spamby

Meat Product Toy

Minor inconveniences. She's 10yrs, soon to be 11. I expect some things to happen. Plus we have no car payments and that is huge motivation.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
PSA.

Apparently you need to maintain sunroof drains on cars. Never occurred to me that you needed to. It also never occurred to me that your sunroof does not make a water tight seal.

They back up with water and flood the interior of the car if you get shit in them. Fml but at least it's now fixed.
WTF is next, oh yeah, a broken house window that some shit head apparently tried to shoot out. I have just marked a 7.62 for the cocksucker.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Yep drains get clogged and then the fun begins.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Yep drains get clogged and then the fun begins.

Who'da thunk it?

I poured bleach and hot water down them suckers. Even rigged up a long flexible tube at blew air in there.
Dumped two gallons of water down the drains and she pees like a drunk at the bar now. Lol

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Who'da thunk it?

I poured bleach and hot water down them suckers. Even rigged up a long flexible tube at blew air in there.
Dumped two gallons of water down the drains and she pees like a drunk at the bar now. Lol

Smart man. :)

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Who'da thunk it?

I don't know how drunk women pee at the bar like.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Whiteline Com C tophats installed. Just the right amount of more camber for my aggressive setup. No more rubbing on anything and she handles beautifully. Gave her that little bit more camber to pull the tires back under the fenders.
Was also able to inspect and adjust my coilovers on the bench and noticed that things were outta whack. So I properly set the preload on each side and adjusted ride height off of the car and WOW! what a damn difference. I just fell in love with the car all over again. lol

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
How hard where they to adjust?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
The tophats silly.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
They don't, really. You have to unmount the strut/coilover and then rotate the hat and reinstall. Once you mount them up, it's static. You'll have to do your adjusting via the camber bolts or ALK if you want to fine tune.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Nice.

Did you take pics?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Good we want to see.