Thank you for becoming a premium member!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
[MENTION=2382]wrxchris13[/MENTION] :welcome: to platinum!! Enjoy all of the goodies and perks! :tup:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Please give a warm welcome to Blake AKA: [MENTION=830]STIckler07[/MENTION] as he just joined our team as a *Sponsor* Member!

:ty:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
He hasn't been here in a while! Welcome back and to sponsor! :ty:

Thanks everyone! It was the least I can do--I love the site and I also very much appreciate the help and advice I've received from our fellow members. You all are awesome! :)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Please give a big warm welcome to Stephen AKA: @plumber as he just joined our team as a *Sponsor* member!

:rockon:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
[MENTION=4634]plumber[/MENTION] :welcome: and :ty:

Enjoy the perks! :tup:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Big shout out to Kathleen AKA: [MENTION=4752]KittenzNRainboz[/MENTION] who joined our team as a *Supporter* Member of IGOTASTi.COM!

:ty:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
:ty: and :welcome:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Big shout out to Charles AKA: [MENTION=3232]CSF707[/MENTION] as he finally became a *Platinum* Member of IGOTASTi.COM!

:ty: and @Alin see he's not a stalker. :rofl:

Big shout out to Charles AKA: @CSF707 as he finally became a *Platinum* Member of IGOTASTi.COM!

:ty: and @Alin see he's not a stalker. :rofl:

Lol I see your all talkin about me ahaha, I'm also glad to be out of basic! Platinum is where it's at! :cool:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
:ty: and :welcome: to platinum. Enjoy the perks!!!!!!! Theyre insane!!!!!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Please welcome Adem AKA: [MENTION=4766]sertskiz[/MENTION] all the way from Sydney, Australia as he joined the team as a Contributor Member of IGOTASTi.COM!

#worldwide #thankyou

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
[MENTION=4766]sertskiz[/MENTION] :ty: and :welcome: enjoy!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Please give a nice warm welcome to Lukas AKA: [MENTION=4789]STiLuke[/MENTION] as he joined our team as a Contributor member of IGOTASTi.COM!

He's all the way from Europe. :rockon: