The Post Whore Thread!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Does anyone here listen to classical/baroque music?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!

WesternSTi

The Music Man
Ah... Lacrymosa from Mozart's Requiem. There's plenty of "that" out there. But I'm not sure what about you want more of. Lol

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!

More of these dramatic types. There's gotta be a ton of them, I just need to find the list of different songs.

WesternSTi

The Music Man
I could go for days. The entire Requiem is incredible, especially the Dies Irae. All of Gustav Mahler's symphonies are big and dramatic. Beethoven has some dramatic parts, although none as big because of the period in which he wrote it. Most composers, especially in that time period, had dramatic lives which gave rise to particularly great and emotional music.

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
Everyone laughs if you mention Yanni, but I think most of those people haven't really heard anything from him.

http://youtu.be/qF5-ExuIrsQ

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
For so many reasons, I should have driven the Subaru in to work today. I have the Focus instead. I ran out of windshield washer fluid in the middle of the interstate, which quickly becomes terrifying. I pulled over to refill the reservoir---as I have a full gallon jug of washer fluid in the trunk---and I can't get the hood open. The latch must be frozen shut, I can't even budge the hood latch release under the steering column. I ended up smearing some snow on the windshield and running the wipers to get it clean.
Besides putting it in a warm garage, do you guys have any ideas?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Move south. :tup:

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
I managed to get the frozen hood open without breaking the release handle. I filled up the wiper fluid tank and the shit still doesn't work. I suppose there could be a frozen section of tubing, but I don't hear the pump running when I press the button. So either I just can't hear it running, or it's burned out. The tank looks to be buried between the engine bay and the fender...WTF kind of bullshit is this?! I guess I need to find a diagram. FML

I sure hope to find a blown fuse.

Last edited:

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
Well, there is no blown fuse to replace. I pulled most of the tubing for the wiper fluid, off of the car to check for frozen spots and whatnot...no dice. It looks like I still need to jack the car up and pull the wheel well liner out to reach the pump and relay. It's been so f***ing cold lately that everything is still completely frozen under the car, even with it pulled into the garage the whole weekend.

F*** it, I drove the Batmobile today. I'm sure glad I did too, because the roads are terrible. With the Blizzaks mounted, the Batmobile is a TANK!!! Plus, I can barely get out of the neighborhood in the Focus, but in the Batmobile, getting out of the neighborhood is the best part! :subaru:

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member