2007 STI build (Tanner Smith)

Grinder34

Track Monkey
But no BBK?

Which wheels?

No only one that fits is StopTech and that's out of my price range and some works
21d2c0db192ad90037cca81c32d48fb5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Wait, so Wilwood F/R was cheaper than Stoptech F?

Also, you can get the Stoptech's for cheaper than the price I listed on that spreadsheet, but you have to contact vendors directly, and it helps if they're vendors. I got a great deal from a vendor on here when I got mine.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Very nice.

Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

Took me about an hour only because I was fighting with the air pump. Took the air pump out and it was a breeze super easy and the Pedal disease a lot more firm than before

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Take that air pump out for good! It's ugly, "heavy" and takes up room. In case you're wondering, it's there to dilute exhaust gasses to pass emissions for cold start. It doesn't actually cause the car to produce fewer emissions, it just mixes them with fresh air so the concentration is less.

389f0455e822b496cd1b0d4fadbd21a6.jpg
010ae98f9ed04144cdf5181735ce3cf3.jpg

Had to replace my front two brembos. Get a used set locally for 500$. Also installed my StopTech SS Brake lines and Perrin master cylinder brace.
Pulled all the old fluid and flushed the system out with DOT 3 fluid. Then ran motul 660 DOT 4 through the system and the brakes feel 1000X better.

Pics are of my messed up old calipers and the brake fluid I pulled out.

208a8702a86f538663f0923d6a1a086d.jpg

And the finished product as I posted earlier, 4 1/2 hours to get the suspension just right. The fenders need to be rolled. Other than that I'm extremely happy with the wheels and the tires are suuuuuuper grippy

That's what everyone keeps asking haha no they're work D9Rs 18X8.5 +32 wrapped in 245/40/R18