Introduction

06stibslw

Hey guys realized I didn't do an proper introduction because of the issue I was having but I'm a 24 yr tig welder from Pennsylvania with a 06 sti with some slight mods running on forged internals with bigger plans in the future. Glad to be apart of the community here

U joined a great forum everyone will be able to help ya out someway if u ever have questions or what not post some pictures of your ride

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!! You're going to absolutely love it here!! Can't see the picture!! :rambo:

Welcome what plans do you have since you already have forged internals?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome friend.

?Join us as Lifetime Platinum Member today!?

06stibslw

I would like to go with a larger turbo eventually nothing to crazy but some other smaller things up pipe ect . Right now car has cams , Cobb downpipe , tgv deletes, Perrin turbo inlet, iag fuel rail running id1000cc injectors with a pro tune . Some other odds and ends if there is anything you have tried that you really liked let me know I would like to hear about it . Thanks bud

Sweet ride and welcome to the forum. Since your a tig welder do you have any plans on doing some FYI subframes or intercooler piping?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Very nice. ?

?Join us as Lifetime Platinum Member today!?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Dude, if you make subframes, please let me know! Would you consider making and selling them?!

SDMotorworks

On Vacation
[MENTION=6074]06stibslw[/MENTION] Welcome to the fourm! Let us know if you need anything and we would be happy to help. Post pics of the car, would love to see it.

06stibslw

[MENTION=1172]Alin[/MENTION] if I do make some I will definitely let you know I can would just have to get materials I normally weld stainless steel , carbon and aluminum pipe and tube at work so have lots of access to that but I can pretty much make anything just have to get my personal tig welder up and going again needs a new on off switch. [MENTION=6025]SDMotorworks[/MENTION] thanks man! I appreciate it. I have one pic of the car up but will definitely post more!

SDMotorworks

On Vacation
[MENTION=6074]06stibslw[/MENTION] Looks good!