The Batmobile_Engage Member Journal

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
IGOTASTi windshield vinyl! :tard:

Sadly, I've never been a fan of decals, vinyls or windshield banners. At least not on a daily driver. I try to blend in and stay
under the radar so to speak, hence my removal of the factory wing. One day, when the Batmobile becomes a garage queen
and I DD something else, I will put the wing back on and maybe a windshield banner as well.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Sadly, I've never been a fan of decals, vinyls or windshield banners. At least not on a daily driver. I try to blend in and stay
under the radar so to speak, hence my removal of the factory wing. One day, when the Batmobile becomes a garage queen
and I DD something else, I will put the wing back on and maybe a windshield banner as well.

Ive learned that the only decals you shouldnt put on your car are ones resembling gun manufacturers such as Glock and then troll type things involving "ociffers" :lol:

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
Ive learned that the only decals you shouldnt put on your car are ones resembling gun manufacturers such as Glock and then troll type things involving "ociffers" :lol:

"POAM" Or similar stickers are good.
"Police Officers Association of Michigan"

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member

Around here there are a lot of UAW fanboys that hate on imports, so keeping a low profile is more than just avoiding the cops. Not so long ago, an import parked at a UAW plant or big 3 company lot would get vandalized or flipped over. Some facilities still make all foreign cars park in the furthest lot from the building.

"POAM" Or similar stickers are good.
"Police Officers Association of Michigan"

Hahahaha no thanks.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Wow wtf????

Around here there are a lot of UAW fanboys that hate on imports, so keeping a low profile is more than just avoiding the cops. Not so long ago, an import parked at a UAW plant or big 3 company lot would get vandalized or flipped over. Some facilities still make all foreign cars park in the furthest lot from the building.

Yep I remember this, my old Honda Si used to get keyed!

[QUOTE/]Hahahaha no thanks.[/QUOTE]

Consider it, I've gotten out of a few tickets because of it!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Michigan is brutal then! :rambo:

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
Wow.....the weather has been insane over the last 12 hours. I feel pretty lucky that I didn't destroy the Batmobile this morning. In the faint light
of 6:30am, under heavy clouds and rain, I hit a pool of water a few inches deep at 50 mph. I can hardly believe my front splitter didn't rip off. I
felt like I had just deployed a parachute. :shock:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Wow.....the weather has been insane over the last 12 hours. I feel pretty lucky that I didn't destroy the Batmobile this morning. In the faint light
of 6:30am, under heavy clouds and rain, I hit a pool of water a few inches deep at 50 mph. I can hardly believe my front splitter didn't rip off. I
felt like I had just deployed a parachute. :shock:

This is yet another fine example of why you need a GoPro. :lol: Glad you're ok! :tup:

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
This is yet another fine example of why you need a GoPro. :lol: Glad you're ok! :tup:

:lol: I have a GoPro, but who runs a GoPro on their way to work? Thanks man. It was an "oh shit" moment for sure.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
You had a GoPro this entire time!?!?!? :lol:
It's meant for the unexpected things!

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
Uhhh...yeah. :lol: how do you think I took that last autocross video? There's not enough battery life, SD cards big enough or time I have to record everything and deal with all the video.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Many possibilities and assumptions must not be made! :lol:

There are literally 5 or 6 crazy stories you have told us that could have been recorded! Could have made a montage and then got blown up on Youtube! "Regular day in the life of an STi ownership. This car literally is the life of the party!" :rofl: