The Batmobile_Engage Member Journal

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
There are literally 5 or 6 crazy stories you have told us that could have been recorded!

This is true. :lol:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
When can we get some new pictures of the car? :popcorn:

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
I've been kind of discouraged lately with photographing or even washing the car. I know that sounds terrible, but people have hit me in the parking lot so fucking many times in the last 2 years that I'm ashamed of how it looks now. It used to be pristine. Fucking cock suckers. :banghead:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Well, you're not the only one that has had this happen to. Every now and then, I see another dent. Our cars aren't garage queens like [MENTION=1]IGOTASTi.COM[/MENTION] , so it's somewhat expected. However, there are way too many cocksuckers and dumbfucks out there. Bullshit reality, especially when some of them do it on purpose. :tdown: You should wash the car at bare minimum! Treat the ride like the second girlfriend, or for some, the 5th or 6th! :lol: I mean, you wouldn't want your significant other going around without a wash! :lol:

How many miles on your ride now?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Garage Queen Lexi is.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
Both the driver and passenger side front doors are FUCKED up now....and some big truck backed into my front bumper...dicked everything up. IF I ever catch anyone doing some shit like that to my car, I am going to curb stomp their face in.

There's about 63,000-ish on it now.

Last edited:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Both the driver and passenger side front doors are FUCKED up now....and some big truck backed into my front bumper...dicked everything up. IF I ever catch anyone doing some shit like that to my car, I am going to curb stomp their face in.

63,000-ish.
That's complete bullshit.... I'm right there with you on catching the person in the act!! :angry: :banghead: :rambo:

Damn, only 63k! :lol: How much do you drive in a year on average? I racked up so many miles from pure cruising the first 3 years. I don't do it as much anymore, but you bet your ass I cruise! The first day I got the car, I didn't come home until 6 am! Nearly 400 miles that night! :tup:

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Nearly 40k on mine and it's beat up fairly good. Cracked window, 3 dents on drivers side, 1 on passenger side. Paint peeling along rear fender edges. Hood is blasted from road debris and salt/sand mix. I drive less than 8k a year. I sneeze on the car and a new mark appears. I haven't washed mine in months.
I'm strongly considering plasti dipping the whole car.
I feel your pain [MENTION=662]Batmobile_Engage[/MENTION].

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Nearly 40k on mine and it's beat up fairly good. Cracked window, 3 dents on drivers side, 1 on passenger side. Paint peeling along rear fender edges. Hood is blasted from road debris and salt/sand mix. I drive less than 8k a year. I sneeze on the car and a new mark appears. I haven't washed mine in months.
I'm strongly considering plasti dipping the whole car.
I feel your pain @Batmobile_Engage.
Oh my... :( That is something! The neglect!!

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
It's not just paint blemishs, these cum dumpsters have hit my doors hard enough to make the metal all wavy...as if you took a sheet of aluminum foil, crumpled it up and then tried to smooth it back out again...its really terrible. I don't know enough about body work to know if it can even be fixed, or if the door panels need replaced.

Last edited:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
*big sigh*

You do not understand how much you're deterring me from coming over! :lol:

It's bad enough here as it is and I'm lucky to not have run into the shit you two have ran into, but damn... :doh:

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
You'd be fine for a weekend. But everyday life in the area is rough on the car. In less than two years of living here, my car seems to have aged 5 years.

Havr you guys noticed how for a while I only took pics of the driver's side? Well now that the driver's side is fucked up, I am just about done taking pictures.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Such a sad thing to hear. :(

Can we get some positivity in this thread?! :tard: :lol:

brakeman_sti.jpg

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
That is exactly what I don't need. :lol: I would warp those on my way to work. :rofl: