Saying goodbye to an old girlfriend.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
They say breaking up is the hardest thing, and we have to believe it's true, but you know when it's just not there anymore and someone has to be the first to move on. With saying that sometimes its good to start off fresh, but in the back of your mind you'll always be wondering if you did the right thing.

So here it goes as we've said goodbye to the car that started igotasti.com for us. Our 2004 Subaru WRX STi with 15,000 original miles. So you are wondering what went wrong? Nothing really. Our love for the car hasn't gone away as we still have our 2016 Subaru Hyper Blue STi, but since all she did was sit in the garage we felt why let her beauty be wasted on four walls. It was time to let someone else enjoy the passion we first had when we got her. Her has a name, Lexi, lol.

We guess as you get older your passion and taste changes. Now don't get us wrong we got to meet a lot of great people over the years in the Subaru community and we really love our 2016 Subaru Hyper Blue STi, but another three letter car is calling our name and the passion for it has always been great. Just not our pocketbook, lol.

We hope the new owner Parker: AKA: @STI Pittsburgh enjoys the STi as much as we've loved it over the years. He will be on the forum as he's a newbie to the Subaru STi brand and we welcome him with open arms.

A chapter in our book been closed and it has been a fun ride. We hope to write a new one that fuels the passion we once had when we first got our 2004 Subaru WRX STi. Can you guess the three letter car that calls us?

igota###?

Stay tuned! ;)

PS: I'm in the blue Subaru jacket and Parker is in the red hoodie.

attachment.php

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
NO!

YOU SUCK!

That is the finest example of an 04 on the planet!!!!! What will you say in 15 or 20 years when that is the only perfect condition 04 in existence... Oh wait... you will never know now will you!

I hate you :x

But no I really love you! :cool:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
NO!

YOU SUCK!

That is the finest example of an 04 on the planet!!!!! What will you say in 15 or 20 years when that is the only perfect condition 04 in existence... Oh wait... you will never know now will you!

I hate you :x

But no I really love you! :cool:

It was a hard decision, but if I don't live that long I would never know, lol. So money in the bank. :tup:

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Okay... but they still suck :lol:

Hmmm what could it be?

Ima have to make a stop at JJs to see all these sweet toys either on the way up to [MENTION=9]HolyCrapItsFast[/MENTION] or on the way back lmao