Boxerfest June 16th, 2019 in York, PA

Eagleye

Tinkerer
Come out and join the fun June 16th at the York Fairgrounds for Boxerfest!

I will be there with my STi and my camera. My uncle and his family will also be the in their STi. You can expect a lot of pictures and some video too.
[MENTION=1]IGOTASTi[/MENTION] if you guys want the site represented, just let me know. I'd be happy to pass out stickers, cards, e.t.c. Message me if you want any help or want a vendor table.

Everyone else feel free to post here if you'd like to come, plan to come, are coming. I'd be happy to tell everyone about the area, where to eat, and so on.

Here are a couple of links for the event:
https://www.boxerfest.com
https://m.facebook.com/events/783997748618025?acontext=%7B"ref"%3A"3"%2C"action_history"%3A"null"%7D&aref=3

Eagleye

Tinkerer
[MENTION=9]HolyCrapItsFast[/MENTION] [MENTION=1172]Alin[/MENTION] [MENTION=662]Batmobile_Engage[/MENTION]

any of you guys planning to come this year?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
As of right now, I'm 95% sure I won't be attending. Things could change, of course...

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
And unfortunately I am starting a new job and must focus on that for the time. I don't get vacation for a year :(

Eagleye

Tinkerer
They seemed to be having some issues with the credit card processing over the weekend, but it was resolved last night and I was able to buy a premium plus ticket.

Anything special you guys are wanting me to get pictures/video of? Or just general coverage? @IGOTASTi @Alin @HolyCrapItsFast @Grinder34 [MENTION=662]Batmobile_Engage[/MENTION]

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
Any 2004's (or GD's in general) that you find stripped out inside, let me know. The thought has crossed my mind a few times... Might be cool to see how people have gone about it.

Eagleye

Tinkerer
Any 2004's (or GD's in general) that you find stripped out inside, let me know. The thought has crossed my mind a few times... Might be cool to see how people have gone about it.

No problem man, I'll make a list to put in my pocket of things you guys want me to look for. Don't be shy with suggestions either guys, even if it is something small or obscure I'll do my best to see as many cars and vendors as I can. I want to enjoy it but I will primarily be there for you guys/the forum.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
I expect pictures of EACH and EVERY single car that is on site! :lol:

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
I want to enjoy it but I will primarily be there for you guys/the forum.

Take LOTS of referral cards.

If you don't have any, I'm sure JJ will send you some. [MENTION=1]IGOTASTi[/MENTION]

Eagleye

Tinkerer
Should I blow up this thread with all of the pictures and video I take or do we want that in a separate area of the forum that I can link to in the first post?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
You could use this thread since you have the first two posts already and could just update them. It's your call, really. Whatever you think would be more organized. :tup:

Eagleye

Tinkerer
Less than 1 week until Boxerfest. Weather looks great all week (after today), hopefully it continues through the weekend.