Thank you for becoming a premium member!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
This is crazy, lol. A big shout out to Kauve AKA: [MENTION=33]KauvSTi[/MENTION] who has returned. He was a moderator with us at the very start and now has return home as a *Lifetime Platinum Member* of IGOTASTi.COM!

:rockon: :welcome: back!!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Big welcome to Chris AKA: [MENTION=5560]Taranto217[/MENTION] as he's now a *Lifetime Platinum Member* of IGOTASTi.COM!

:ty:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Another big welcome to Jeremy AKA: [MENTION=5566]JayillestMullin[/MENTION] as he's now a *Lifetime Platinum Member* of IGOTASTi.COM!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Thanks everyone for all your support! Means a lot to us here.

Please welcome Carlos AKA: [MENTION=5572]carmar0125[/MENTION] as he's a *Lifetime Platinum Member* of IGOTASTi.COM!

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
[MENTION=1]IGOTASTi.COM[/MENTION] are we following them on IG yet? If not [MENTION=5566]JayillestMullin[/MENTION] and [MENTION=5572]carmar0125[/MENTION] please send us a DM on IG so we can be sure to follow you back and post a pic of your car

And thats all i have to say about that...

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Please welcome our friend Ove AKA: [MENTION=5586]Sagge[/MENTION] from Sweden as he's now a *Lifetime Platinum Member* of IGOTASTi.COM!

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
[MENTION=5586]Sagge[/MENTION] welcome to the platinum member club!! if you have an Instagram account send us a DM with a pic of your car so we can follow you and share!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We love it when ladies join our team!!!

Big shout out to Courtny AKA: [MENTION=3226]quarters[/MENTION] as she's now a *Lifetime Platinum Member* of IGOTASTi.COM!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Big shout out to Matthew AKA: [MENTION=2827]m8ttixsti[/MENTION] as he's now a *Lifetime Platinum Member* of IGOTASTi.COM! :rockon:

301BOOSTED.COM

Inactive Vendor
Welcome!!!

Matthew AKA: [MENTION=2827]m8ttixsti[/MENTION]
Your car looks awesome! If there's anything I can do for you let us know.

Sent from the hands of 301BOOSTED.
We thank you for your commitment!
PERFORMANCE PARTS & TUNING
Email or Call for service!
(E) Info@301boosted.com
(P)301-500-0632

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Big shout out to Mike AKA: @Mikes_sti as he's the first *Lifetime Platinum Member* of IGOTASTi.COM for 2016!

:rockon: & :ty:

301BOOSTED.COM

Inactive Vendor
Big shout out to Mike AKA: @Mikes_sti as he's the first *Lifetime Platinum Member* of IGOTASTi.COM for 2016!

:rockon: & :ty:

Way to go, officially number one!

Welcome [MENTION=5642]Mikes_sti[/MENTION]

Let's us know if there's anything we can do for you.

(E) Info@301boosted.com
(P)301-500-0632

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Big shout out to our good friend Ken AKA: [MENTION=820]STIMULA8[/MENTION] as he's now joined the *Lifetime Platinum Membership* league.

Thanks brother for the many years of support!!!

God bless friend. :)

No thank you for the lovely site I go to for all of my Subaru's needs JJ. Couldn't be happier to stay here! Glad I can contribute to this amazing family! God bless!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

301BOOSTED.COM

Inactive Vendor
[MENTION=820]STIMULA8[/MENTION]

Great to have you as a lifetime member!

Please let us know if we can help with your Subaru needs and welcome to the family !

(E) Info@301boosted.com
(P)301-500-0632

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
A big thank you to Kenneth AKA: @MunkyKingz as he's joined us as a (Supporter) of IGOTASTi.COM!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Another friend joins us!

Big thanks to David AKA: [MENTION=5688]Mach6Sti[/MENTION] as he's now a (Supporter) of IGOTASTi.COM! ;)