OT: Count To A Million Game!

7641 I just need to add a grip of lichen and air plants to the habitat and it will be complete.

4a1dfbf3a252973b63ccb14841c24be9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

7642 @HolyCrapItsFast I'd like to know what your honest feedback is on this. Please take a look at this and the reverse cooling video on YouTube by dominic acia. It's a mod that routes water from the water pump thru the head. The theory is to increase coolant flow around cylinder 4 combustion chamber.

I'm already on the waiting list for the next batch of the product.

00ca9aaace14764707030702fc146a64.jpg

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
7642 [MENTION=9]HolyCrapItsFast[/MENTION] I'd like to know what your honest feedback is on this. Please take a look at this and the reverse cooling video on YouTube by dominic acia. It's a mod that routes water from the water pump thru the head. The theory is to increase coolant flow around cylinder 4 combustion chamber.
I'm already on the waiting list for the next batch of the product.//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180621/00ca9aaace14764707030702fc146a64.jpg

Woah, WTF? Never seen anything like this before!!! [MENTION=1]IGOTASTi[/MENTION] [MENTION=662]Batmobile_Engage[/MENTION]

Woah, WTF? Never seen anything like this before!!! [MENTION=1]IGOTASTi[/MENTION] [MENTION=662]Batmobile_Engage[/MENTION]
Its brand new and it's made by the same guy that built my short block who does tuning as well.

I figured I'd pay the extra for the cash for it to support his R&D before other companies copy it. His FB page is getadomtune if you want to see what he does.

Pretty much a guy that knows how to build and tune motors that uses commen sense and not caught up on all the mythical crap that allot of the subaru community believes in.

All his videos are worth watching in my opinion.

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
Woah, WTF? Never seen anything like this before!!! @IGOTASTi @Batmobile_Engage

7646 - I love it. Seems far overdue. However, I'd have to look more into the dimensions and flow characteristics before I could recommend it to anyone. But seems straightforward and helpful.

7646 - I love it. Seems far overdue. However, I'd have to look more into the dimensions and flow characteristics before I could recommend it to anyone. But seems straightforward and helpful.
Hes been researching the product for some time now and has designed it with dimensions and flow rate for maximum efficiency from the data hes logged.

Dom is a pretty popular guy in these neck of the woods, I also saw that post and was wondering more about it.

Dom is a pretty popular guy in these neck of the woods, I also saw that post and was wondering more about it.

7649 I already ordered mine since it sounds pretty straight forward mod that might help increase longevity of my motor.

Essentially you replace the hex nut that is on the rear of the left head with the hreaded machined nut that is attached to a length of silicone hose. The other end of the silicone hose goes to another machined T that you splice in to the heater hose.

I'm sure I could have made it for cheaper but it sounds like dom had put some time in to getting the diamater of the fittings and hose correct for proper flow rate.

7650 Hes kept the details pretty quiet since he knows people most likely will be doing it as a DIY mod or another company will just buy one and copy his mod if it becomes popular. I actually had to blow up the small instruction sheet pic he has on his site to read the above posted comment before ordering it.

7650 Hes kept the details pretty quiet since he knows people most likely will be doing it as a DIY mod or another company will just buy one and copy his mod if it becomes popular. I actually had to blow up the small instruction sheet pic he has on his site to read the above posted comment before ordering it.

Need that patent

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Is there a link to a specific video... I don't feel like weeding through 30 or more videos of his LOL

7642 @HolyCrapItsFast I'd like to know what your honest feedback is on this. Please take a look at this and the reverse cooling video on YouTube by dominic acia. It's a mod that routes water from the water pump thru the head. The theory is to increase coolant flow around cylinder 4 combustion chamber.

I'm already on the waiting list for the next batch of the product.

.//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180621/00ca9aaace14764707030702fc146a64.jpg

Is there a link to a specific video... I don't feel like weeding through 30 or more videos of his LOL
I dont think its shareable but the video is the cylinder head cooling modification release and then theres the reverse cooling video as well that goes along with it. I already ordered it but still would like what you think about his theory.

Thanks for the post on Instagram :)

7656 this coupon ends at 11 tonight and I picked up a few of my missing puzzle pieces for my build with it today.
f7ab170215f1e7beb7e129a2d3b42cf3.jpg
6d498ee16776118c88e0e86f4ec355ff.jpg

7657 did the chat room portion of the site get removed or am I just an idiot that can't figure out how to access it after tapatalk updaye?

7658 so I dont want to make a thread regarding this question and figured I'd just ask it here. What are the normal sti vacuum lines we need?

I'm thinking boost controller, MAP sensor, power brake booster, fuel pressure regulator and an accessory gauge are the only individual ports I need on my intake manifold.

Am I missing anything?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
7657 did the chat room portion of the site get removed or am I just an idiot that can't figure out how to access it after tapatalk updaye?

Mine still shows up:

7fdff92b7d827801432e407911fb560c.png

Are you looking for a vacuum diagram?

Mine still shows up:

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180715/7fdff92b7d827801432e407911fb560c.png

Are you looking for a vacuum diagram?
7660 Hmm I might be just getting old and less tech savvy I see it on mine but I can't access it lol.

I'm just asking what do you guys think are the main items that should or could have their own vacuum port on the manifold? The front of the na manifold is pretty large and since the na manifold isn't being reversed I was considering drilling and tapping the flat area of the manifold by the TB for the smaller vacuum lines ports.
4786e46736e8508cd97319a91ad4972c.jpg