Used STI missing a part

I purchased a used 2010 STI from a dealer in Cali, and have now discovered it's missing the front under tray that protects the bottom of the engine. I didn't even know it was missing until I was educated on this forum. So, I'm looking to see what it would cost to replace this part. I don't have a part number, but I'm hoping a dealer @HeubergerMotors can figure that out.

I've heard there are also aftermarket parts available as well, but I don't know who I would tag for that, so anyone willing to help there would be appreciated.
@Defined Performance [MENTION=2654]PSIPROformance[/MENTION] @Infamous Performance @Fast Tuning Products @Got Boost

Last edited by a moderator:

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Added some tags for you

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
The items you'll need are:

56422ac020 Qty-2
909140007. Qty-2
56410ag005. Qty-1
901000365. Qty-3

Last edited:

Grinder34

Track Monkey
I'm a big fan of the best advice, but I hate to recommend them because they dropped sponsorship here: Oak Leaf Salvage.

If you do go with them, please tell them that we sent you and they should come back. I've obtained many parts from them with a good deal and good prices.

Last edited:
Depending on the price, I'd certainly be willing to consider it [MENTION=1160]Fast Tuning Products[/MENTION]. Looks like just a flat-ish piece of metal, though. Without any structural bends, doesn't something like that have a bunch of sympathetic vibrations associated with it? Does it have reinforcements on the top that can't be seen in the pic?