Noob to page

Low2sti

Yo Yo! Been a fan for a few yrs but I used to own a 2011 leg 2.5 gt. Didn't feel that I fit properly. However. After a VERY VERY TRAGIC accident, I lost said legacy... :-/ Buuuuuut Im back on the Suby tip with my silver 2017 sti Limited!!!! Love love love it. Already got my Cobb Accessport and I do have some issues on that but I can ask those questions in a thread etc. Happy to finally be a part of the group!! Much LOOOOVVVEEEE

Welcome, how about a pic of the ride? Also if you have any questions please feel free to ask. [MENTION=9]HolyCrapItsFast[/MENTION] is our resident tuning expert.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KenpoSTi

Welcome to the forum! I probably would have gotten silver as well but the deal was too good for me to pass up on mine. You didn't waste any time with the tuning lol.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome [MENTION=6366]Low2sti[/MENTION]. We want pics!

*Ask about becoming a Lifetime Platinum Member Today*

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!!! You're going to absolutely love it here!! Post some pictures of the ride! :tup:

Welcome to my choice forum that I decided to make my home due to its community of individuals. Make sure to start a thread about your build journey.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

SDMotorworks

On Vacation
[MENTION=6366]Low2sti[/MENTION] Welcome to the forum, let us know if there is anything we can help you with.