Greetings From MD

stirtm3

Hello All,

I will admit, I do not have an STi yet. I have just gotten into the market for one recently with my impression of "new" Honda being thrown in the toilet with my V6-6mt Accord. Alone I have had to spend 3K+ this year to keep it on the road plus I have had it since 43K miles and the original owner thrash the dual-mass flywheel and clutch. Guess who got the all the problems.

Anyway, waiting for hopefully a pay bump to come soon and will be trading in the Accord for a 2016. Still working on the whole wife not liking me owning manuals but this is going to happen. Though anyway to sell this as a family car to her wouldn't hurt. Already pulled the IIHS top safety, numerous air bags, seats 5 and has way more room then Accord. :lol:

Besides that, I have a toy 96 Camry that I am completely rebuilding. You name it, it has probably been replaced or significantly improved. Being said, I am probably going to be a quiet member only inquiring here and there. However if I see something I can add to I will. I am going to TRY to keep this car as stock as possible being my daily driver when I get it. However lets be real, that will most likely not happen.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
[MENTION=5669]stirtm3[/MENTION] welcome friend.

The 2016 STi is a great choice. We love ours! ?

Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
LOL to keeping it stock! :lol:

Welcome and thank you for joining. Can't wait to see it once you get it :tup:

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Welcome [MENTION=5669]stirtm3[/MENTION]

Where in MD are you? Anywhere close to the DC area?