my 2016 sti

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
here is a good way to decide what size spacers you need... first what is the offset of the wheels you have/want to buy? for instance i had a 55 offset wheel and wanted to get to 30 offset to make them flush with my fenders. i used a 25mm spacer/adaptor (went with 5x114.3 wheels on my old WRX) i dont know what offset works best with the 15+ cars since the body design is different but it shouldnt b too hard to find that. then do simple math and have your answer

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
do you have tires for them already? or a desired tire size you want to run? wheel fitment has a lot of variables that come into play. suspension setup (ride height), tire size, offset, rim width. etc. give me all those details and i may be able to help you out some more. like [MENTION=1597]SMY Performance[/MENTION] said. test fit with the suspension setup you want and tire size you want will get you the best idea of how big a spacer you will need if any. if you can avoid spacers I would. best handling characteristics will be with rim on hub, no spacer in between.

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
yea 40 would b a better option and will eat up a bit of the wheel gap. i would suggest buying the tires and mounting the wheels with no spacers and see how much room is left. i can tell you right now you should roll the fenders. professionally. then see what your working with

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
ahhh now we have an issue. now you have to measure the amount of space needed to clear the Brembo's. that will tell you the spacer you need but i would add a little extra to make sure there is room.

Ok but 10mm wouldn't have the the lip to make the hub centric like [MENTION=652]Grinder34[/MENTION] said earlier

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
probably not. in my experience (i could be wrong) the smallest spacer with the hub centric is 15mm which will be too much for you to run without camber or flares.