Engine number two!!!!!!!

I took the car to Cobb and they have sent the case halves, crank and heads to IAG. They are going to bore match pistons which I am hoping Rick @ IAG will let me drop ship them from @DefinedPerformance as his prices so much better but we will see. It is crazy how Cobb Plano's pricing for every items was way over retail. Good thing I got a quote this time or I would have been way over paying for everything. Neil isn't very happy about me price checking him it seems.

@HolyCrapItsFast have you had a chance to tune Cobb's Flex Fuel set up yet? If not when I get the car back you want to tune me for E98? Cobb was saying that there maps wont scale from E85 to E98 on that system.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I took the car to Cobb and they have sent the case halves, crank and heads to IAG. They are going to bore match pistons which I am hoping Rick @ IAG will let me drop ship them from @DefinedPerformance as his prices so much better but we will see. It is crazy how Cobb Plano's pricing for every items was way over retail. Good thing I got a quote this time or I would have been way over paying for everything. Neil isn't very happy about me price checking him it seems.

@HolyCrapItsFast have you had a chance to tune Cobb's Flex Fuel set up yet? If not when I get the car back you want to tune me for E98? Cobb was saying that there maps wont scale from E85 to E98 on that system.

I have only done it for the GTR and I would have to investigate scaling for greater than e85. I personally didn't think it was a problem because it is a blending scale based on percent but I would have to actually see a Subaru implementation to be sure.

I always price check everyone because f*ck them for being so damn greedy.

He said that it could not scale that far but I guess we will find out. I think their system could scale they just have not tried it yet.