OT: Count To A Million Game!

4511 Never too old for games! Make it a hobby
I plan to go surround monitor setup just so I can play this lol http://store.steampowered.com/app/234630/
2014_11_07_0004_zpsdda0e06b.jpg

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
4513 you better stream project cars when it finally gets released!

4517 Somebody was watching lol, I was only streaming with 720, gonna try 1080 later.

TK-421

4519 Going to the storage unit today to pick up my Parts Washer, 12 Ton shop press and a few other things to drag back to the garage. Getting things ready for [MENTION=1172]Alin[/MENTION] to come on Sunday to start some installation and routine maintenance. Kind of a crappy day to do it with all the rain and severe weather on the door step, but oh well.

Plus I've got to get this engine, transmission, transfer case and subframe dropped out of my 99 Lexus RX300 as well.
Who ever designed this vehicle back in the day was a glue sniffer because this is one hell of a pisser to do!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428589707.109227.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428589720.204396.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428589733.154872.jpg

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
4522 haha its been a while since i played that.. its not played with playing cards tho its a game you have to buy.. its on amazon for pretty cheap. if u have ever played apples to apples its the same game but for adults and its very dirty.

TK-421

4522 haha its been a while since i played that.. its not played with playing cards tho its a game you have to buy.. its on amazon for pretty cheap. if u have ever played apples to apples its the same game but for adults and its very dirty.

4523 I am not playing a dirty card game with you.......pervert! You didn't even offer me candy!

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
4526 someone had mentioned someones name to me who i do not like anymore as he has lied to my face multiple times and spread rumors. so i said he was an asshole.. now people are blowing up that post telling me not to talk shit. last time i checked calling someone an asshole for certain (good) reasons was stating my own opinion of the person not talking shit...

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
4528 lol no... but now someone took screenshots and sent it to said person and now its worse... time to clean out my friends list again.