Pedals

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Anyone have recommendation for pedal pads ?

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
What do you mean?

?Join us as a Lifetime Platinum Member today!?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Maybe [MENTION=6025]SDMotorworks[/MENTION] can get them?

?Join us as a Lifetime Platinum Member today!?

SDMotorworks

On Vacation
We can get Sparco pedals if you want to go that route, PM us if you need any info.

Wonder if you can mount the sti pedal covers [MENTION=6318]Rob_wrx_cars[/MENTION]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Whatever you do, don't get bullshit from Walmart or China. Get quality pads, which aren't cheap. They won't rust and will actually provide a better experience.

I had Walmart covers for the longest time, 3-4 years, and they did rust, but I needed them cause the stock ones are way too tiny. Then due to my pedal assembly cracking, I had to buy a new one and it came with stock pedal covers. Since then, I got used to the tiny stockers.

Why do you want different ones?

I bought some off of wish which worked for a year . but I wear snap on shoes at size 12, so they grip hard . they were shitty and falling apart . and for the interior design the shiny wrx pedals don't work for me

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Those are what I've got in my STi. Feel good and grip good. Only issue I've had (beyond them being fucking expensive) is from my aluminum floor "mats" being a bit slippery, nothing the fault of the pedals.

Can you get us a picture of them?!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!

SDMotorworks

On Vacation
[MENTION=6318]Rob_wrx_cars[/MENTION] Tried to PM you but your inbox is full. Let me know which link you are needing.