Is this feasible?

Here is what I am looking for, and just seeing if it is even feasible....

2016 WRX....

Desire goal in a tune -
E30 @ 310-340WHP (Summer Driving)
91OCT @275-295-WHP (Winter Driving)

if not, what are my "Basic Stock" limitations?

Mod List:
-TGV Delete
-EGR Block
-AEM Intake (is there an OTS tune just for that?)
-AIG Street AOS
-HD Clutch
-APV3
AccessTuner (so i can edit my own MAPs)

Where can i find a How-To tune for newer 2015+ DIT? most everything i am seeing is for older non-DIT....

Currently running E30 in Oklahoma City, and weather is getting bitter (17-30* out)

Can I get the desired WHP with NO additional MODS, and how safe is it....
Who is reputable tuner that can start a tuning process for both 91/E30.
My budget is about $500-$600, and I was going to go with phatbotti, but he says he is swamped and isn't taking new clients....

TIA for your response.
:tup::tup::tup:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
[MENTION=1]IGOTASTi[/MENTION] [MENTION=662]Batmobile_Engage[/MENTION] [MENTION=652]Grinder34[/MENTION] [MENTION=692]Eagleye[/MENTION] [MENTION=600]black bandit[/MENTION] [MENTION=2822]Doppelganger[/MENTION] [MENTION=1868]Boogieman98[/MENTION]

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
I'm more of a GD chassis guy, but that doesn't sound unreasonable on E30. However, I would assume you might need some exhaust mods, such as a downpipe, to achieve it. Now for the winter tune on 91. I would be more hesitant to push my luck with a 91 octane tune in the winter (or any winter tune for that matter). Overboosting is waaaaaaaay more common in the winter and if your tune is riding the line, for the sake of power, a very cold day and a heavy right foot could mean the end of your engine.

Grinder34

Track Monkey
I'm definitely not an expert like some of the others...

But I thought for ethanol you pretty much needed bigger injectors and fuel pump off the bat.

And my initial impression is that those numbers are high for 91 octane. Look at this from Cobb on 93: https://www.cobbtuning.com/2015_wrx_tuning_results/ I guess you're not TOO far off, but octane will take you down a bit. And then downpipe can really help free up the back pressure.

I'm more of a GD chassis guy, but that doesn't sound unreasonable on E30. However, I would assume you might need some exhaust mods, such as a downpipe, to achieve it. Now for the winter tune on 91. I would be more hesitant to push my luck with a 91 octane tune in the winter (or any winter tune for that matter). Overboosting is waaaaaaaay more common in the winter and if your tune is riding the line, for the sake of power, a very cold day and a heavy right foot could mean the end of your engine.

Exactly, 91 winter(up to 40* week average), e30 summer 45*+ week average....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk