Famous IGOTASTi.COM Quotes.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
If someone says something especially witty, funny or amazing, feel free to post it here for everyone to enjoy :tup:

STimedic

Your car can't make it past the driveway if your fuel table divides by 0; then your EJ22 will implode and cause a black hole YOU BASTARD!!

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
http://www.igotasti.com/vBforum/showthread.php?p=50465

Here's something about owning that car that no one will tell you until it's too late....

IT IS A TRAP!

Seriously. Once you start playing with it, it will suck you dry and beg you for more money... the scary part?

YOU WILL DO IT AND YOU WILL THINK IT IS ALL YOUR IDEA!

It's really the spirit of Subaru claiming your mortal soul and demanding more and more upgrades, getting you hooked like a fat kid in an ice cream store with gift certificates.

Just a warning really.

Enjoy the ride! We all do.:tard:

Plus 1 for the truth.

Last edited:

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
comes at you slow then hits you like a freight train :D

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Nice one Zach! :tup:

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
You and Alina are one and the same. :lol: Don't try to hide it. You have a vag. j/k :rofl:

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
What are your goals? Are you going for big power? quick spool? small bump in power? etc....

Turbo selection is an art!

Absolutely!

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
To top it off this was the second time it happened this weekend. The drivers side got hit in the parking garage in San Antonio. If I would have seen this person I might have resorted to some passion of the christ shit

:rofl:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
OH MAN!

He lost it. :rofl:

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
Ohhhh likeasomebowdy inda Vietnam when you go out put words in my mouth I beat you like wet noodle in back of kichen at shop! Ohhhh you duh luckie won tuday mudafacka

3497 I can do the whole Vietnam accent like nobody's business, gets me kicked from Chinese buffets quite a bit

:rofl: