CEL P0463

Cel P0463
I removed my intake manifold to install my APS turbo inlet that popped off the turbo everything was running fine before the turbo inlet popped off. So I removed the manifold and I reinstalled, connected all the electrical and hoses the way they were. Now I get a blinking CEL on throttle. No CEL when the car starts. Just when going to move the car and giving gas. Then I look on my AP and I have no codes, my fuel pump would prime when I turn the key. I hear it. The electrical connectors for all sensors and injectors are hooked up. All hoses and vacuume lines. I am not sure what it could be?

The car is a 04 WRX with a 11 sti block, WRX heads, TGV deletes, WRX ported manifold, Perrin rails, 850cc injectors, APS inlet, amrt60 turbo, Walbro pump, 05 sti cluster,

I'm trying to think of other things that could be causing this. The car never had this issue before removing the intake manifold.

I'm thinking I could of pinched a wire underneath the manifold to cause a short? but which wires could do that to the fuel system. There are only so many connectors for the injectors. I plugged in the crank positioning sensor, knock sensor, camshaft positioning sensor, the 3 on the top, throttle positioning sensor on te top back side of the manifold, and the two on the left side top of the manifold, what other connectors are underneath the manifold?

Also the powersteering connector I plugged back in, it wouldn't cause this issue, but removing the power steering pump is a must to remove the manifold to install the hard turbo inlet.

The blinking would only happen on throttle, and it wouldn't show up on the Cobb ap except once and I reset and it never showed up next start up, but then the car died and it wouldn't start back up. I couldn't hear the pump at all then I removed the ign fuse in the coin tray and replaced and it started, I drove and it hesitated and blinked a CEL at the same time it hesitated. So the cel would coincide with the hesitation. Any ideas? Te car won't drive and I'm upset I just installed the manifold in 4 hours by myself for the first time. I never needed to touch the pump or any of the units in the back in the tank cause this CEL P0463!?! So how do I get this cel when i removed and installed my intake manifold!?! Super upset right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Unfortunately I think you have to go back and trace your steps. I think you are right that you may have pinched a wire or overlooked a connector somewhere. I have no idea why you are getting P0463?!?! :shock:

Yeah man!?!?! I'm so upset!!!! I'll look and double/triple check every line, unfortunately I probably have to remove the manifold again

I got it! It was my intake manifold ground on the drivers side that bolts under where the front Mount intercooler bolts on. The ground for the injectors and coils on that side!! I snug up with a new bolt and washer and all is well, no jumping and flashing cel.