Seibon carbon fiber hood

Z 3 B R A

I recently bought a seibon carbon fiber hood for my 2007 sti. Bought it thru a dealer on eBay for about $900. Showed up excited to put it on well the hood fits like complete shit. Passenger side fits flawless and driver side has about n inch gap down the fender, looks like the hood is popped. Yes I tried anything n everything to make is flush. I contacted dealer twice n seibon directly. Never heard back n its been months. I've heard bad things about them tried anyway n got burned. I would not buy anything from them. Pay a lot for shit products n can't contact them.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Got pics to show us?

Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Dispute the sale in Ebay or paypal and have the vendor pay to have it returned. Ebay will work with you.

I have had nothing but problems with siebon shit. Mine never had fitment issues but the quality of their resin or gelcoat sucks and they always faded and cracked no matter how well I took care of it.

I just purchased a hood from carbon creations. not bad but not perfect either. The fitment with the car is spot on. There was some preparation I had to do like drill out the holes for all the weather stripping and chasing the treads for all the hardware but all in all it is pretty nice. I give it a 7 out of 10 only because of the small gap between the scoop and the hood. I can live with it though.

Z 3 B R A

Yeah I'll go get some pics. I've had vis carbon hood n figment was near perfect. I'm not expecting perfect but this is bad. The quality looks good but haven't had it long..thanks for the advise. I'll do a dispute

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We would love to see some pics.

Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!