Win A Free Custom Subaru STI Kota Longboard! *NO PURCHASE NECESSARY*

Status
Not open for further replies.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Special thanks goes out to @HeubergerSubaru for this awesome $350.00 custom Subaru STI kota longboard giveaway!

*This giveaway will run across all our media outlets* (Forum members can post up below)

Rules:
  • 1. You must follow Heuberger Subaru on Facebook or Instagram. (We will be checking and verifying) Links posted below!
  • 2. Tell us why you love your Subaru - 50 words or less
  • 3. Best answer wins
  • 4. Contest ends November 6th at 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time / 1:00 p.m. Mountain Time
  • 5. Have fun and share this with your friends
  • 6. Good luck

Heuberger Social Media Accounts To Follow:

1. Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/heubergerforums

2. Instagram: https://instagram.com/heubergersubaru/

attachment.php

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
The reason i love Subaru so much is i grew up in dads Subaru. It was the first car i really learned about and when i finally got my own. Not too long after that it saved my life. I owe my life to that car and if i was driving anything else i wouldn't be here saying this today. One of the safest cars on the market matched with excellent performance, style and sound! You know its a Subaru coming before you even see it and when you do there is no mistaking it for anything else. Thats what makes a Subaru a Subaru.

And thats all i have to say about that...

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
The reason i love Subaru so much is i grew up in dads Subaru. It was the first car i really learned about and when i finally got my own. Not too long after that it saved my life. I owe my life to that car and if i was driving anything else i wouldn't be here saying this today. One of the safest cars on the market matched with excellent performance, style and sound! You know its a Subaru coming before you even see it and when you do there is no mistaking it for anything else. Thats what makes a Subaru a Subaru.

And thats all i have to say about that...
We approve of this comment. ?

Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
:bump:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Bump!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Before we hit our social media accounts we wanted to post the winner here.

Congrats to Jodan Girard-diCarlo. Nice STi friend. ;)

Thanks again to @HeubergerSubaru for this awesome giveaway!!!!

Here was his winning comment: "Jodan Girard-diCarlo Grew up in Vermont where subarus are the "unofficial" state vehicle! Subarus have been a part of my life since before I could drive! And long before the whole USDM WRX and turbo ejs really took off here. First car I drove was my parents 92 legacy they bought new that was passed down through siblings to me that finally quit after 250k miles. I was always impressed how you could battle New England winters and changing season with all season tires and never worry about anything. I currently am on my 4th Subaru and have 12 total between family members. They are a part of my life and will continue to be. I'm a frequent skateboarder and between the SRT/DC partnering years back that tied together things I loved, it made me even more of a brand loyalty follower. This would make such an awesome part of my collection of Subaru swag that I proudly display in my home!!! Please hook me up!!! I want this so bad!"

attachment.php

VTsubieRS

Hey that's me!! Thanks again so much for choosing me and my answer to what subaru means to me!! I'm so pumped for the longboard to show up!!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Hey that's me!! Thanks again so much for choosing me and my answer to what subaru means to me!! I'm so pumped for the longboard to show up!!
Congrats friend!

Status
Not open for further replies.