Just lost my job

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
Thanks guys ill let you all know how they go on Wednesday

And thats all i have to say about that...

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
Had to interviews today. Both offered me positions one better than the other and a bit closer with no tolls to go through unlike the other so it was an obvious choice. Curry Chevrolet here i come. I start on Tuesday

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
See, we told you it'd all turn out alright. :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
Thanks for the support guys. I love how i have never met any one of you but everyone has each others back.

Sorry to hear this, man. This is why I'll never be able to deal with a job that requires any public interaction, too many stupid cock-stains out there these days. Glad to read you've already got a new spot though. Congrats!

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Holy cow.

Glad you got a job so quickly! And an upgrade to boot! Maybe it was for the best, but it's still a shitty, souring feeling.

LS Swap in your future?

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
[MENTION=652]Grinder34[/MENTION] i would prob buy a corvette before LS swapping my STi

Grinder34

Track Monkey
It was a test! You passed.

But if i had a second Impreza body lying around (not an STI), it'd be tempting to do a swap for a RWD. Just for giggles.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Had to interviews today. Both offered me positions one better than the other and a bit closer with no tolls to go through unlike the other so it was an obvious choice. Curry Chevrolet here i come. I start on Tuesday

Effing awesome!

Congrats on the new job.
Holy cow.

Glad you got a job so quickly! And an upgrade to boot! Maybe it was for the best, but it's still a shitty, souring feeling.

LS Swap in your future?

A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at. (Bruce Lee)

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
[MENTION=652]Grinder34[/MENTION] my mind would love to swap something but my back account tells me no
[MENTION=9]HolyCrapItsFast[/MENTION] [MENTION=2822]Doppelganger[/MENTION] thanks guys!